Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale

Thread: Hello

Hello

So I'm not going to lie I'm really nervous about all of this but I really want to try a cycle but I am very uneducated on the topic and was looking for a bit of guidance I have been lifting for a solid 3 years and I am 24 at 143lbs and 5'6. I really look toward to this and thank you for your time!

What are you wanting to know? I wouldn't start any type of mood altering hormone via injections without getting very educated on the subject. There are too many risks involved. Anything specific you'd like to discuss?

Well I was really wanting to see what I would need to do to do my first cycle and what to do during it. I have not had much luck on the research front so I had decided to come here to get some more information before doing anything.

I'm very glad you've came here. But you need to read the stickies at the very least because you're not close to being ready just yet. We have a whole thread on beginner cycles and how to use them. Start there and when you have questions, we'll have answers. Stick around and do a little homework. You do your part and we'll do ours. Good luck and get back to us!