Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale

Thread: Coming Off HRT?

Coming Off HRT?

Anyone done this or attempted it?

I've thought about it but it would be one BUMPY fucking ride!!

I have wondered, and even considered this myself. I cant imagine how bad I would feel, as I rememberthe hell of having low t. I know when we decided to start trying to have kids, ssomething willneed to be done, but I hope to try a few things before just stopping cold turkey. When I am not jsing test, my sex drive suffers the most, followed by lethargy. I may try, as Dan once mentioned, to go on full blast and try.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    I have wondered, and even considered this myself. I cant imagine how bad I would feel, as I rememberthe hell of having low t. I know when we decided to start trying to have kids, ssomething willneed to be done, but I hope to try a few things before just stopping cold turkey. When I am not jsing test, my sex drive suffers the most, followed by lethargy. I may try, as Dan once mentioned, to go on full blast and try.
    Dont feel like even trying it to be honest, but in my cycling days I did bounce back well and fast.

I did it once and I had t levels about 600 ng/dl but on trt im 1300 ish and feel muuuuch better! when we were trying to get prego I was doing a ton of HCG and it worked...

Quote Originally Posted by luckyfd View Post
    I did it once and I had t levels about 600 ng/dl but on trt im 1300 ish and feel muuuuch better! when we were trying to get prego I was doing a ton of HCG and it worked...
    Thats good to hear.

Not sure I'm coming off anytime soon, pretty happy on HRT + HCG now and again.