Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Blood test question

  1. #1
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050

    Blood test question

    How long after cycle/PCT can I get a blood test with accurate Testosterone results? I've been doing HCG and Nolvadex(with some Aromasin) for a month now. How long until I can take a blood test to see my natural production levels.. This is very important because my natural Testosterone production was that of a 80 year old man... I don't want it to get that low again because catabolism will eat my asssssss...

  2. #2
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    How long after cycle/PCT can I get a blood test with accurate Testosterone results? I've been doing HCG and Nolvadex(with some Aromasin) for a month now. How long until I can take a blood test to see my natural production levels.. This is very important because my natural Testosterone production was that of a 80 year old man... I don't want it to get that low again because catabolism will eat my asssssss...
    I'd take at least 4 weeks of all PCT drugs before getting blood tests done to see where you're at. 4-5 weeks to be safe. The body needs time to adjust post PCT ancillary use. Testosterone levels will drop a bit during this time but you'll know where your body is.

  3. #3
    Steroidal.com Writer/Mod Dan C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    587
    Yes, 4 weeks post-PCT. Some might even suggest 8 weeks post-PCT but I think that 4 weeks is fine. Getting bloodwork during PCT or too soon after will result in abnormally high Testosterone levels because of the Testosterone-stimulating effects of the PCT compounds. You want everything to go to baseline, and ensure no interference of any compounds at all.

  4. #4
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Perfect. Ill schedule an appointment soon then! Lets hope for the best.

  5. #5
    Founding Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    125
    Agree 4 weeks as a MINIMUM! 6 weeks would be more optimum and less chance of your hormone levels stillbeing efffected from the SERMS!

  6. #6
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    I'm so scared of catabolism though .. Like imagine your test levels being 1/4 or 1/3 what it should be NATURALLY. I dunno why or how but I already dropped 10 lbs since finishing my cycle... (Don't know if it's fat or muscle) it's scary as tits.

  7. #7
    Founding Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    I'm so scared of catabolism though .. Like imagine your test levels being 1/4 or 1/3 what it should be NATURALLY. I dunno why or how but I already dropped 10 lbs since finishing my cycle... (Don't know if it's fat or muscle) it's scary as tits.
    Did you increase your cals after cycle?

  8. #8
    Junior Member LARGERTHANNORMAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    211
    I second this

    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Did you increase your cals after cycle?

  9. #9
    Founding Member kubes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    How long after cycle/PCT can I get a blood test with accurate Testosterone results? I've been doing HCG and Nolvadex(with some Aromasin) for a month now. How long until I can take a blood test to see my natural production levels.. This is very important because my natural Testosterone production was that of a 80 year old man... I don't want it to get that low again because catabolism will eat my asssssss...
    How much time are you planning to take off in between cycles? Keep in mind the HCG is going to further inhibit LH production until you cease its use. The weight loss may be some water retention as well. Have you lost any strength on the lifts?

  10. #10
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim230027 View Post
    How much time are you planning to take off in between cycles? Keep in mind the HCG is going to further inhibit LH production until you cease its use. The weight loss may be some water retention as well. Have you lost any strength on the lifts?
    No I actually kinda gained strength. And I wanted to take 3-4 months... As soon as I came off the HCG and stuff I felt a slight dive. Few days after it was worse... Worse and worse like I felt my motivation just wither away. Best to just talk in my daily update thread

    Fat man chronicles . It's all there

  11. #11
    Founding Member kubes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    293
    Gotcha but you didnt come off the nolva and HCG at the same time right?

  12. #12
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim230027 View Post
    Gotcha but you didnt come off the nolva and HCG at the same time right?
    Nope.. Ran nolva for about another week or so

  13. #13
    Founding Member kubes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    Nope.. Ran nolva for about another week or so
    hmm... I like to run the nolva through the peroid of T levels being the lowest if for no other reason than to saturate the mammary glands from the elevated E from binding.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •