Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Admin

Thread: Used steriods when I was a teenager. Now im 29

Used steriods when I was a teenager. Now im 29

Hey everyone. 12 years ago I used pro-hormones for probably a couple years on and off including 1-testoterone and 4 -ad. Im 29 now. I did one cycle of test and Dianabol when I was 18. after that I was like fuck this im not going to shut myself down at such a young age. I never did a real PTC. I have a suspicion that my test levels might be low to this day. I don't have much of a desire for sex. I feel like my motivation is low as well. I am able to maintain a good muscular build as long as i go to the gym a few times a week without much effort though so that's a good sign maybe. I will be going to get my levels checked today or tomorrow.

I just ordered a 2mg vial of triptorelin. I was planning on trying a single 50 mcg dose or 5 10mcg doses to give a little reset. I'm also getting a lot of sun and will regularly use infrared on my testicles to stimulate the mitochondria in the organ as well.

What do y'all think about the triptorelin dose?

Quote Originally Posted by Thesauce View Post
    Hey everyone. 12 years ago I used pro-hormones for probably a couple years on and off including 1-testoterone and 4 -ad. Im 29 now. I did one cycle of test and Dianabol when I was 18. after that I was like fuck this im not going to shut myself down at such a young age. I never did a real PTC. I have a suspicion that my test levels might be low to this day. I don't have much of a desire for sex. I feel like my motivation is low as well. I am able to maintain a good muscular build as long as i go to the gym a few times a week without much effort though so that's a good sign maybe. I will be going to get my levels checked today or tomorrow.

I just ordered a 2mg vial of triptorelin. I was planning on trying a single 50 mcg dose or 5 10mcg doses to give a little reset. I'm also getting a lot of sun and will regularly use infrared on my testicles to stimulate the mitochondria in the organ as well.

What do y'all think about the triptorelin dose?
    Don't use the Triptorelin yet.

Get blood tests done to see where Test, LH and FSH is.
    warmouth likes this.

Absolutley what Admin said! Get blood work done before acting else. The fact that you're still maintaining and putting on muscle with little effort is a good sign. Blood work is a must. You're problems could stem from anything. Stress, depression, over working, worry, etc. Let us know how it goes.