Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 77
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: I'm Not Ashamed to Post Self Pictures Thread

  1. #1
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746

    I'm Not Ashamed to Post Self Pictures Thread

    I would love to see what everyone is willing to post. If you arent comfortable doing this, I understand, chicken! Blur your face, snap a shot from neck down, turn around and take one from behind. Doesnt matter. If you are embarassed, dont be. We all know why you're here, TO GET SOME ACCOUNTABILITY, MOTIVATION, AND IMPROVMENT!!! I have nowhere near reached my goals and struggle daily with diet and motivation. By doing this, we are opening ourselves up to accountability and motivation from others. If you are afraid to post due to someone recognizing, I understand, but you can do as I suggested up top. Come on guys, lets post up some pictures so we can see who we are talking too. *PERSONALLY I WOULDNT SHOW AN UPCLOSE OF YOUR FACE UNLESS YOU DONT CARE, WHICH IS COOL AND YOUR DECISION.

    This is me 7 or 8 weeks ago

    now.jpg

    March 13 2013.jpg

    Ill post up some more before I blast, during, and after. Im currently sitting at 188-190lbs(out of bed). I am 5'10", 30 years old, 12-14%BF, shoe size 11.

    In these pictures I was at about 182lbs(out of bed). That was almost 2 months ago. My goal isnt to be huge, but have an overall healthy look to me, and have a physique that stands out, even in the company of "giants", while still being around 200-210lbs lean. I just want a fitness look, and if I keep BF around 12-13%, that is perfect to me. I prefer my look at that BF personally. Taking T3 dropped me down to around 12% from 13-14% in about 4 weeks. ECA was used a couple of times a week.
    Last edited by warmouth; 04-26-2013 at 04:07 AM.

  2. #2
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    I'm 316 lbs... I think ill wait a bit before I post any 'non flattering shots' hahaimage.jpgimage.jpg

    So as in my 'fatman chronicle' forum. The last I checked I was 317 at 32.6% I'm 5'10 or 5'11" I forget. 23 years old.

  3. #3
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Oh, and hairy.

  4. #4
    Steroidal.com Writer/Mod Dan C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    587
    This one is about 4 weeks old, which means i'm even leaner now since I've been actively cutting over the last 8 weeks or so.

    WP_2013032D.jpg

  5. #5
    Founding Member Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    126
    Looking good warmouth

  6. #6
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    I'm 316 lbs... I think ill wait a bit before I post any 'non flattering shots' hahaimage.jpgimage.jpg

    So as in my 'fatman chronicle' forum. The last I checked I was 317 at 32.6% I'm 5'10 or 5'11" I forget. 23 years old.
    Dude. Not what I imagined at all. Yeah, there is some fat, but there is some build and major developement there too! Snap out of it and do what it takes. Youd be one of the biggest uys here if youd get out from in front of the TV and off the toilet, HA! Seriously, there has been neglect, but there was a lot of very hard work to get there. Great job buddy!

  7. #7
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast View Post
    Looking good warmouth
    Thanks man. Im night and day from those pics now. Test P works wonders on me. 4-5 weeks and my body just changes. Thing is, I unententionally missed almost 2 weeks of training due to vacation. I still got results. I did eat a ton of good bodybuilding foods though.

  8. #8
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan C View Post
    This one is about 4 weeks old, which means i'm even leaner now since I've been actively cutting over the last 8 weeks or so.

    WP_2013032D.jpg
    fast?
    Keep em coming Dan. You literally look better and better everytime I see a new pic. Anyone else? Fast? Sophi? LadyWarmouth (in bed ;( ) Heck, Fast has to do this for all the sh*t he has stirred up in the past

  9. #9
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Here you guys go. This is me in May 15th 2012, the beginning, less than a year ago! Tell me if progress is poor, fair, good, great, outstanding:
    start may 2012 2.jpg
    start may 2012 3.jpgstart may 2012.jpg

  10. #10
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    I'm 316 lbs... I think ill wait a bit before I post any 'non flattering shots' hahaimage.jpgimage.jpg

    So as in my 'fatman chronicle' forum. The last I checked I was 317 at 32.6% I'm 5'10 or 5'11" I forget. 23 years old.
    Where did you take that first pic, a crab boat?

  11. #11
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Seems everyone is done. All the well. Ambien has just arrived to my brain. Ill post up some nude posing shots tommorrow. Until then, sleep tight! har de har har.

  12. #12
    Founding Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    I'm 316 lbs... I think ill wait a bit before I post any 'non flattering shots' hahaimage.jpgimage.jpg

    So as in my 'fatman chronicle' forum. The last I checked I was 317 at 32.6% I'm 5'10 or 5'11" I forget. 23 years old.
    Holy shyt...I wondered where you went you hairy bastard. Long time no hearing from you !

  13. #13
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Holy shyt...I wondered where you went you hairy bastard. Long time no hearing from you !
    I know!

  14. #14
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Where did you take that first pic, a crab boat?
    My basement hHaha

  15. #15
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Holy shyt...I wondered where you went you hairy bastard. Long time no hearing from you !
    Fighting various types of hormone deficiencies and health problems. Then I was told about this place and said screw the other one I'm staying here. Well... Waiting for this place to get going that is.

  16. #16
    Founding Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    Fighting various types of hormone deficiencies and health problems. Then I was told about this place and said screw the other one I'm staying here. Well... Waiting for this place to get going that is.
    For the record... I missed ya there!

  17. #17
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    For the record... I missed ya there!
    Haha thanks. I got downed by so many people and the only person that cared enough to HELP was Dan, 905 and select others. So I was like.... Why stay there where there's asshats when I can wait for this place which... So far is fantastic!!!

  18. #18
    Founding Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    Haha thanks. I got downed by so many people and the only person that cared enough to HELP was Dan, 905 and select others. So I was like.... Why stay there where there's asshats when I can wait for this place which... So far is fantastic!!!
    Gotta be honest with ya buddy..i didnt see that. I thought you were very well recieved and shy of your health issues, were making progress.
    By the way...I tried to help I made fake boob threads and made fun of your dirty feet. That didnt help??

  19. #19
    Steroidal.com Writer/Mod Dan C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    587
    Mini-G, you have solid amazing muscular development as you no doubt know. I would HIGHLY recommend intermittent fasting (once you get your hormone issues solved). It's been a week on it for me and I am AMAZED with the results so far... it is by far the most effective fat loss regimen I have ever engaged in, and all it required was simply shifting/condensing my meal times... i'm still in the same caloric deficit and eating the SAME stuff I have been over the last 8 weeks, but just a different times now.

  20. #20
    Founding Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan C View Post
    Mini-G, you have solid amazing muscular development as you no doubt know. I would HIGHLY recommend intermittent fasting (once you get your hormone issues solved). It's been a week on it for me and I am AMAZED with the results so far... it is by far the most effective fat loss regimen I have ever engaged in, and all it required was simply shifting/condensing my meal times... i'm still in the same caloric deficit and eating the SAME stuff I have been over the last 8 weeks, but just a different times now.
    I'm not sure IF is in his best interest. Concidering his size vs yours it can often lead to failure for someone more accustomed to higher calories and most likely higher carbs.I only know this from the hard way.

  21. #21
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Gotta be honest with ya buddy..i didnt see that. I thought you were very well recieved and shy of your health issues, were making progress.
    By the way...I tried to help I made fake boob threads and made fun of your dirty feet. That didnt help??
    HAHAHAHA yeah dude don't worry you were cool. But for
    The most part it was my intro. People could have landed alot softer and it pissed me off and never got off my mind lol. I did enjoy the company of alot of guys there no doubt! But there were few who actually started of which human decency and respect... Shits like a witch hunt lol. "HE'S LESS THAN 25 AND IS SEEKING PROPER GENERAL KNOWLEDGE? KILL HIM!"

  22. #22
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan C View Post
    Mini-G, you have solid amazing muscular development as you no doubt know. I would HIGHLY recommend intermittent fasting (once you get your hormone issues solved). It's been a week on it for me and I am AMAZED with the results so far... it is by far the most effective fat loss regimen I have ever engaged in, and all it required was simply shifting/condensing my meal times... i'm still in the same caloric deficit and eating the SAME stuff I have been over the last 8 weeks, but just a different times now.
    I understand... But for me it's a no go. Not because of what Link said, but because of acid reflux. My stomach literally needs to e digesting something throughout the day or ill pay for it.. Severely.

  23. #23
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Bump for some more pictures.

  24. #24
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Come on now. I shouldn't have to bump this!

  25. #25
    Founding Member kubes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    293
    But I am embarrassed for people to see me lol
    Jk I will get some soon
    Last edited by kubes; 04-29-2013 at 02:59 AM.

  26. #26
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim230027 View Post
    But I am embarrassed for people to see me lol
    Jk I will get some soon
    Dude. Your arms are huge. Why do You feel they need to improve? I just only now saw your avi. My phone is now showing pics.

  27. #27
    Founding Member kubes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Dude. Your arms are huge. Why do You feel they need to improve? I just only now saw your avi. My phone is now showing pics.
    We are our worst critics. It's kind of like driving a fast car. It can never go fast enough right? I am really trying to grow the whole body

  28. #28
    Junior Member BigZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    33
    Here's a few. 6' 239lbs 24 yrs oldimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

  29. #29
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by BigZ View Post
    Here's a few. 6' 239lbs 24 yrs oldimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    You is a big boy!

  30. #30
    Junior Member DrBPackenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by BigZ View Post
    Here's a few. 6' 239lbs 24 yrs oldimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    thats my goal..

    currently 6 ft 215 lbs, aiming for 240

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •