Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 698
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: ***THE GEORGIA CREW*****

  1. #31
    Member OnTheSauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    460
    Wanted to hit the gym today but wasn't able to. Got a good bit of food down though. Ordered some protein powder for the next couple months.
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 11-29-2013 at 03:15 AM.

  2. #32
    Member OnTheSauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    460
    Brutal arm workout. 16hrs later and I still can't barely support my weight for a pushup

  3. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    Brutal arm workout. 16hrs later and I still can't barely support my weight for a pushup
    Curious what your arm workout was. I'd like to try it.

    What protein powder did you get?

  4. #34
    Junior Member jasona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGainz View Post
    Curious what your arm workout was. I'd like to try it.

    What protein powder did you get?
    This. Curious about your protein purchase bro.

    Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I'm counting down the days until I fly back to Georgia. If anyone's up for a lift, I should be down.

  5. #35
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by jasona View Post
    This. Curious about your protein purchase bro.

    Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I'm counting down the days until I fly back to Georgia. If anyone's up for a lift, I should be down.
    I'm pretty sure it's Wheyology from TrueNutrition.com.

  6. #36
    Junior Member TJB85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7
    YO! Whats going on you pasty mother****ers!

  7. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by jasona View Post
    This. Curious about your protein purchase bro.

    Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I'm counting down the days until I fly back to Georgia. If anyone's up for a lift, I should be down.
    Jason, you know I'm down. Please let me know on FB or here of when you're coming down. I can lift anytime on weekends now.

    And it's nice to see you back TJ.

  8. #38
    Member OnTheSauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    460
    Man that back workout was killer. Gobbled down 6500 clean calories today to fuel that muscle growth. I actually bought some mass gainer. Universal real gains. Add one of those a day and I'll be over 6k cals everyday. Sitting at 231lbs right now. Long way to go

  9. #39
    Member OnTheSauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    460
    In on ga crew lift

  10. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    179
    I'm not eating enough, that's for sure.

    Poverty joocer checkin in.

  11. #41
    Member OnTheSauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    460



  12. #42
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    179
    DAMN, good job man.

    BRB cookin 3 eggs.

  13. #43
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    179
    What should I do on my next blast? I know I'll be on test/tren but I'd like to add mast to that as well.

  14. #44
    Member OnTheSauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    460
    Wait to add mast until you're 10% bf. won't see shit for results from it before then

  15. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    Wait to add mast until you're 10% bf. won't see shit for results from it before then
    That's what I hear about it. Anything else I should add? I have never been on tren, so that itself is potent as **** man. Can't wait.

  16. #46
    Member OnTheSauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    460
    Nope. Add one compound at a time.

  17. #47
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    Nope. Add one compound at a time.
    Like you did? lol jk jk

    What about Winstrol?

  18. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    179
    So right now, I'm just on test e mixed with test p. Will be running out of Test e soon, so I'll be shooting test p to run down the cycle. Was on NPP for about 2 weeks but I accidently broke one of my vials by hitting it lmao. Just got back on and shot about 1.2ccs. It was extremely tough to push that in. Before that, I had been mixing npp with prop and it was going in quite well. Just gotta warm that shit up.

    Anyway, I also just got some Aromasin and I know shoulda been on it before the cycle. I already know that I have gyno on my left nip. At this point, Aromasin/nolva might help but probably won't. Any advice? I plan on cruising after this.

    So far, this is my 11th or 12th week. Aiming for 16 weeks but NPP requires at least 6-8 to see the benefits. Any advice on there?

    Overall, my training and diet has been pretty good. I train very, very hard at the gym.

    Bitches be mrin hard, srs.

    *edit* I also just add sdrol to run down my cycle/blast.

  19. #49
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by TJB85 View Post
    YO! Whats going on you pasty mother****ers!
    Welcome to Steroidal.com.

  20. #50
    Member OnTheSauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    460
    Wake up, shoot 10iu hgh. Glass of orange juice and a bowl of cereal and Greek yogurt. In 2hrs we will pin 16iu humalog. Drink a carb shake, eat a pop tart. Protein shake. Then warm up 2 cups of brown rice and 10oz of chicken.

  21. #51
    Junior Member jasona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's Wheyology from TrueNutrition.com.
    I read some shit about TrueNutrition Science lately, haven't looked into it in any depth. But there were some forum posts talking about things being in that powder that aren't on the labels. IDK, I've always loved their shit.

  22. #52
    Member OnTheSauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    460
    Really? I haven't heard!?

  23. #53
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by jasona View Post
    I read some shit about TrueNutrition Science lately, haven't looked into it in any depth. But there were some forum posts talking about things being in that powder that aren't on the labels. IDK, I've always loved their shit.
    I'd be extremely surprised if thats true. They manufacturer for a lot of retail supplement companies, not just have their own line.

    Best Whey Isolate I have ever used, hands down.

  24. #54
    Junior Member jasona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by TJB85 View Post
    YO! Whats going on you pasty mother****ers!
    ****. Do they edit bad words on this board?

    Shit
    Dick
    Cock
    Balls
    ****
    Ass
    ****
    Faggot

  25. #55
    Junior Member jasona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    Really? I haven't heard!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I'd be extremely surprised if thats true. They manufacturer for a lot of retail supplement companies, not just have their own line.

    Best Whey Isolate I have ever used, hands down.
    Yeah, I LOVE Iso-Ology. I'll see if I can dig up the link and post it here. Was a couple industry guys like Patrick Arnold and Bruce Kneller and Ron Kramer talking about industry scams and stuff, and they mentioned it kinda in passing, specifically referencing TrueTein. But IDK, I'm not drawing any conclusions yet.

  26. #56
    Junior Member jasona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by jasona View Post
    ****. Do they edit bad words on this board?

    Shit
    Dick
    Cock
    Balls
    ****
    Ass
    ****
    Faggot
    So I can't say F U C K or C U N T on this board? That's a darn shame.

  27. #57
    Junior Member jasona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGainz View Post
    What should I do on my next blast? I know I'll be on test/tren but I'd like to add mast to that as well.
    I agree with OTS, wouldn't add mast. But an oral maybe. Test and tren and a shitload of calories would be cool too.

  28. #58
    Junior Member jasona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGainz View Post
    So right now, I'm just on test e mixed with test p. Will be running out of Test e soon, so I'll be shooting test p to run down the cycle. Was on NPP for about 2 weeks but I accidently broke one of my vials by hitting it lmao. Just got back on and shot about 1.2ccs. It was extremely tough to push that in. Before that, I had been mixing npp with prop and it was going in quite well. Just gotta warm that shit up.

    Anyway, I also just got some Aromasin and I know shoulda been on it before the cycle. I already know that I have gyno on my left nip. At this point, Aromasin/nolva might help but probably won't. Any advice? I plan on cruising after this.

    So far, this is my 11th or 12th week. Aiming for 16 weeks but NPP requires at least 6-8 to see the benefits. Any advice on there?

    Overall, my training and diet has been pretty good. I train very, very hard at the gym.

    Bitches be mrin hard, srs.

    *edit* I also just add sdrol to run down my cycle/blast.
    Post some pics so I can fap goddamn it

  29. #59
    Member OnTheSauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    460
    Bout to scarf down meal 5. 3500 calories so far. Pretty stuffed. Epic chest and arm workout upon me.
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 12-03-2013 at 08:34 PM.

  30. #60
    Junior Member jasona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    Bout to scarf down meal 5. 3500 calories so far. Pretty stuffed
    LMAO goddamn man!! It's only 2:30???? I'm about to take down meal #3 here in a sec.


    Also, I posted in some other areas of the forum, in the Introduction area and the Bodybuilding area (Greg Kovacs thread)

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •