Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: ***THE GEORGIA CREW*****

I gotta eat more than you, if I'm gonna beat you.

Arms smashed
    Admin, jasona and TJM like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jasona View Post
    LMAO goddamn man!! It's only 2:30???? I'm about to take down meal #3 here in a sec.

Also, I posted in some other areas of the forum, in the Introduction area and the Bodybuilding area (Greg Kovacs thread)
    **** man, I can't wait to be making at least 30k a year after taxes and eat at panda express twice a day. ****.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGainz View Post
    **** man, I can't wait to be making at least 30k a year after taxes and eat at panda express twice a day. ****.
    Must have zero other expenses

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    Must have zero other expenses
    That is true. I really don't have that many expenses but I do pay for school, health insur, gas, food, supps, muh gear, and other misc stuff.

I also know that once I get on my own, I'm going to be lonely as ****. I don't know about you guys but I love my parents. I really don't have any friends irl.

Anyway, I just pinned about 1.3ccs of gear in glutes. I rarely do glutes and need to be doing it more often now. It went in SMOOTH. Probably due to taking a warm shower (been doing this every single time before pinning) and then warming up the gear, which I haven't done in awhile. My last pin, last night, was tough as shit. Had bubbles every where in my needle lmao

inb4 I die from having air in veins or some shit lol

So far, I have pinned:
    tri's
    biceps
    glutes
    delts
    quads

I have yet to try pecs or calves. Pecs I am scared of, especially if I go too deep lol. inb4 I puncture my heart.

Also, I am starting to notice that I am overtraining, getting lack of sleep, and NOT eating enough. All those things are holding me back from getting the gains I want to be getting. Going to take a day or two off then hop onto training hardcore.
    Last edited by AnabolicGainz; 12-04-2013 at 05:12 AM.

Pecs are easy. 1" is fine. Don't do calves. Lats is nice. And dude, make some friends IRL. Please. We can kick it next time I roll through. You got a car right?
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 12-04-2013 at 05:34 AM.

Pecs are easy. 1" is fine. Don't do calves. Lats is nice. And dude, make some friends IRL. Please. We can kick it next time I roll through. You got a car right?
    Of course. Dude, I drive at least 100 to 150 to sometimes over 200 miles a day for work. Includes company truck and my car mileage totaled. I drive a shit ton. Driving down to where you are would be no biggie at all. Not this weekend though. I'm too broke for gas considering I spent over 500 this entire weekend on necessities lol.

I'm also saving up for school, which should run me around 800 to 1k alone.

I'm busy this weekend. But I'll be up that way the 13th after work for weigh ins. Comp on the 14th

I'm busy this weekend. But I'll be up that way the 13th after work for weigh ins. Comp on the 14th
    Where at? My buddy might be going. He's huge ass dude (fat I mean lol).

Out of cereal damnit. Added some maltodextrin into my protein shake to help make up for it. Banana, orange juice, and some Greek yogurt. Pinned 1.5cc Sustanon and 1cc npp into my delts. Gonna blast legs today
    Admin likes this.

Dude… $30k, so cute. You will blow right through that shit unless you live VERY cheaply. Like split an apartment 6 ways and pay $200 per month or keep living with your folks. Cause once you get locked into a serious gear collection, $30k is gonna feel like peanuts. You won't be eating no ****ing panda on the daily, Lord knows I don't. But $30k can be doable to start with and you can live frugally and still be happy.

That is true. I really don't have that many expenses but I do pay for school, health insur, gas, food, supps, muh gear, and other misc stuff.

I also know that once I get on my own, I'm going to be lonely as ****. I don't know about you guys but I love my parents. I really don't have any friends irl.

Anyway, I just pinned about 1.3ccs of gear in glutes. I rarely do glutes and need to be doing it more often now. It went in SMOOTH. Probably due to taking a warm shower (been doing this every single time before pinning) and then warming up the gear, which I haven't done in awhile. My last pin, last night, was tough as shit. Had bubbles every where in my needle lmao

inb4 I die from having air in veins or some shit lol

So far, I have pinned:
    tri's
    biceps
    glutes
    delts
    quads

I have yet to try pecs or calves. Pecs I am scared of, especially if I go too deep lol. inb4 I puncture my heart.

Also, I am starting to notice that I am overtraining, getting lack of sleep, and NOT eating enough. All those things are holding me back from getting the gains I want to be getting. Going to take a day or two off then hop onto training hardcore.
    OK, you gotta get on that man. Making friends is key to a lot of things. At the very least, you need people you can network with so you can find out about jobs, opportunities, etc.

I posted some pics in my Intro thread.

Pussied out and skipped gym today. Felt like shit. No sleep. Son has a cold and didn't let me sleep much

Pussied out and skipped gym today. Felt like shit. No sleep. Son has a cold and didn't let me sleep much
    Dude that's gotta be rough. I imagine kids being the biggest thing drawing time away from the gym, because they need your time. I imagine a home gym would be helpful when that time comes for me.

I'm just gonna get a shake weight and the perfect push-up. Turn pro in no time
    TJM likes this.

TJM
    I'm just gonna get a shake weight and the perfect push-up. Turn pro in no time
    Ssshhjht! Don't tell everyone about the secret weapons!

Quote Originally Posted by TJM View Post
    Ssshhjht! Don't tell everyone about the secret weapons!
    Pics nao phaggot! I need an update. Show us your dik.

Hit legs and a mass gainer shake. I'm sleeping well tonight for sure. Man I'm exhausted

Hit legs and a mass gainer shake. I'm sleeping well tonight for sure. Man I'm exhausted
    Dude, rest is important. So glad I rested yesterday. Did so well for legs. Gun be sore tomorrow.

Just pinned 1.5ccs of gear into shoulders. Whats the most you can do for that? Probably going to feel the pip tomorrow. Doing chest tomorrow too. hnnggg

Did .7 npp and the rest prop with the last bit of test e in there. About .1 or maybe .2.

With me doing prop now, I'm going to have to really start pinnin. Doing .5 is easy as **** but about 1.5? Damn. Shooting for 500 npp/ 600 prop. I could up the prop though.

TJM
    Quote Originally Posted by jasona View Post
    Pics nao phaggot! I need an update. Show us your dik.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by TJM View Post
    What?
    LOL dik pics or gtfo out

lol jk

I did chest tonight and I am slowly getting there. Goal is to do 225 at least to 10 to 15 reps in a few months and then to 20 to 25 reps by summer. Doable.

Tired as fukkk

Tired as fukkk
    boohoo

I had an amazing night brahs. Made out for 2 hours with an amazing girl. so much hnnggg was had. good times brahs. Mission is not over yet, nomsayin

And I pinned 1.5ccs of gear into chest. Pip is gun be insane. Npp/Prop.

inb4 heart attack or punctured lung

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    This is true, but the partner has to be up for it mentally as much as you are. Finding that sort of person can be hard at times.
    This is spot on!

boohoo

I had an amazing night brahs. Made out for 2 hours with an amazing girl. so much hnnggg was had. good times brahs.
    What are you, 13? Did you at least get a hand job or just blue balls

What are you, 13? Did you at least get a hand job or just blue balls
    Blue balls brah.

We were in my truck at a McDonalds parking lot after we got done going to the bar/pub. Was good brah.

I'm just saying you're a pussy. Go for it next time. Bitches love a guy in charge. Not a pubescent boy scared to make the move

I'm just saying you're a pussy. Go for it next time. Bitches love a guy in charge. Not a pubescent boy scared to make the move
    Nah brah, I was in control. Don't worry. Dis bish gun get it.

So you were in control.... And didn't get any. Seems legit.

Post pics.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast