Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By warmouth

Thread: Next US President

  1. #1
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,739

    Next US President

    Who do you want to see come in office in 2016?

    Looks like Hilary Clinton is the bookies favourites.

  2. #2
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Mike Huckaby. I wanted him in before the Mccain/olbummer fiasco.

  3. #3
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Mike Huckaby. I wanted him in before the Mccain/olbummer fiasco.
    What do you think of Obama?

  4. #4
    Founding Member OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    What do you think of Obama?
    I think he's been an unmitigated disaster. I don't have a specific name of a person who I think may most likely be the next Pres, but I'd wager it'll be another clown like we have now. The Pres election has turned into a popularity contest, no different than American Idol or Dancing w/ Stars, which is precisely what all the political hacks want. They SURE don't want you looking into their record or stances on various issues. I mean, O told us exactly what he intended to do in the 08 election cycle...."fundamentally transform America." Well, welcome to the transformation. But people just listened to the rhetoric and didn't delve into what action he intended to put behind those words. They didn't bother to look into his past associations, philosophies, and actions or they chose to ignore it. He was the coolest, most socially connected candidate, and his candidacy provided so many Americans the opportunity to assuage themselves of the guilt of America's "original sin," which is a crock too. The typical American voter is the scariest figure on the political landscape today.

    Just look back at the 08 debates...you had a cool dude swaggering around the stage, spouting off all sorts of pop culture laced language vs. a doddering old man who seems angry half the time. 2012 election was a freaking joke too. But, let's not forget he has some help, namely, his Attorney Gen. who flat out refused to investigate any possibility of voter intimidation via the new black panthers. No, there was no voter fraud in either election. (Granted, voter fraud is in all elections...but in the past two pres elections its been MASSIVE.) Sorry, you asked and got on my box...but I'm off it now.

  5. #5
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    I think he's been an unmitigated disaster. I don't have a specific name of a person who I think may most likely be the next Pres, but I'd wager it'll be another clown like we have now. The Pres election has turned into a popularity contest, no different than American Idol or Dancing w/ Stars, which is precisely what all the political hacks want. They SURE don't want you looking into their record or stances on various issues. I mean, O told us exactly what he intended to do in the 08 election cycle...."fundamentally transform America." Well, welcome to the transformation. But people just listened to the rhetoric and didn't delve into what action he intended to put behind those words. They didn't bother to look into his past associations, philosophies, and actions or they chose to ignore it. He was the coolest, most socially connected candidate, and his candidacy provided so many Americans the opportunity to assuage themselves of the guilt of America's "original sin," which is a crock too. The typical American voter is the scariest figure on the political landscape today.

    Just look back at the 08 debates...you had a cool dude swaggering around the stage, spouting off all sorts of pop culture laced language vs. a doddering old man who seems angry half the time. 2012 election was a freaking joke too. But, let's not forget he has some help, namely, his Attorney Gen. who flat out refused to investigate any possibility of voter intimidation via the new black panthers. No, there was no voter fraud in either election. (Granted, voter fraud is in all elections...but in the past two pres elections its been MASSIVE.) Sorry, you asked and got on my box...but I'm off it now.
    You opinion is great, I like the US election stuff and often watch the US news.

    Hilary Clinton is the bookies favourite, but hasn't stated she will 100% run. Shes probably decided, but hasn't gone public yet. Either way, shes meant to be a bitch to work with, according to the US secret service.

  6. #6
    Founding Member OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    You opinion is great, I like the US election stuff and often watch the US news.

    Hilary Clinton is the bookies favourite, but hasn't stated she will 100% run. Shes probably decided, but hasn't gone public yet. Either way, shes meant to be a bitch to work with, according to the US secret service.
    I may very well be totally wrong here, but i just don't see her coming even close. But, then again, taking into account the typical American voter...anything is possible. Sadly enough.

  7. #7
    Member OnTheSauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    460
    Allen west

  8. #8
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    What do you think of Obama?
    If I told you, I'd get banned for language and other things, lol. I'm not a fan. We need a normal everyday guy. Democrat or republican, they are both crooked. You have to be in american politics I think. I am very conservative, believe it or not, and having these liberals ru(i)n the country ticks me off. This is what the people wanted? And to heat all, we can rant about the aweful things the Muslim extremists do, yet how many abortions happen here a year? Just 1 of many issue I have with liberals.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

  9. #9
    Founding Member OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    158
    ^^ Sometimes I think we have let things go too far for us to be able to dial it back.

  10. #10
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    ^^ Sometimes I think we have let things go too far for us to be able to dial it back.
    Agreed!

  11. #11
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    ^^ Sometimes I think we have let things go too far for us to be able to dial it back.
    What do you mean by this?

    I think Obama wants his legacy to be known not as a war creator, like Bush, and seems to be very hesitant when it comes to acting on foreign policy.

  12. #12
    Member OnTheSauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    460
    He's going to create an internal war

  13. #13
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    He's going to create an internal war
    In America?

  14. #14
    Founding Member OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    What do you mean by this?

    I think Obama wants his legacy to be known not as a war creator, like Bush, and seems to be very hesitant when it comes to acting on foreign policy.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    He's going to create an internal war
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    In America?
    IMHO, he isn't concerned about his legacy as much as seeing that the goals of the ideology are accomplished. Like his buddy Rahm Emanuel said, you can't let a good crisis go to waste. He will allow these terrorist to enter the US, allow the race baiters to stir up racial unrest, pit the "haves" against the "have nots" etc, etc, in order to create problems and issues that he can then, "swoop in and solve." That's the play book for these radicals running the US now...create a problem that the people will be so desperate to have a solution to, that we will accept their solution of more regulation, more government, more taxes, more control. I realize this sounds nuts to some, but just look at track record thus far. All the "solutions" he's offered are for problems HE has created. The US is reaping the rewards of the cultural revolution of 1969.

  15. #15
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    IMHO, he isn't concerned about his legacy as much as seeing that the goals of the ideology are accomplished. Like his buddy Rahm Emanuel said, you can't let a good crisis go to waste. He will allow these terrorist to enter the US, allow the race baiters to stir up racial unrest, pit the "haves" against the "have nots" etc, etc, in order to create problems and issues that he can then, "swoop in and solve." That's the play book for these radicals running the US now...create a problem that the people will be so desperate to have a solution to, that we will accept their solution of more regulation, more government, more taxes, more control. I realize this sounds nuts to some, but just look at track record thus far. All the "solutions" he's offered are for problems HE has created. The US is reaping the rewards of the cultural revolution of 1969.
    I see what you mean.

    Kind of like a conspiracy though and I think you have to be careful not to get carried away with that sort of thinking (not you personally, in general). It would take a lot of planning and people to allow these problems to happen for no one to speak up. But I guess the people that speak up are drowned out anyway.

    I do agree and we (UK) do it as well and let bad things take place for more control over populations.

  16. #16
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    I think with his agenda, and the next president in line, we will see war here in the US very soon. Martial law, race, terrorism, etc, and it's going to be left up
    to us good ol' boys. It'll be another civil war, and I don't think this to be conspiracy anymore at this point. Just a matter of when.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •