Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: BSN Amino Acids

  1. #1
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050

    BSN Amino Acids

    Ok so... Ordered a ton of stuff and it all came in while I was in the hospital. Only read the back now and got a laugh. Um... Makes no sense too me so ill type it out here for you all.

    ... After 12 weeks of use, discontinue for at least 4 week.
    Ummmm. What? Makes no sense that's like saying after 12 weeks don't eat protein rich foods for 4 weeks.

    Any thoughts???

  2. #2
    Founding Member OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    158
    Probably just a case of "cya" (cover your ass) that the company's lawyers advised them to throw in there...if we're just talking about amminos here.

  3. #3
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Probably just a case of "cya" (cover your ass) that the company's lawyers advised them to throw in there...if we're just talking about amminos here.
    Yeah it's just amino acids... Makes no sense it's not AAS that needs to be cycled lol

  4. #4
    Member Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    Yeah it's just amino acids... Makes no sense it's not AAS that needs to be cycled lol
    ...Or is it? Is there any... Vitamin "A"... in it?

  5. #5
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    Ok so... Ordered a ton of stuff and it all came in while I was in the hospital. Only read the back now and got a laugh. Um... Makes no sense too me so ill type it out here for you all.



    Ummmm. What? Makes no sense that's like saying after 12 weeks don't eat protein rich foods for 4 weeks.

    Any thoughts???
    My laugh came when I saw you bought this jk

  6. #6
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    My laugh came when I saw you bought this jk
    SHUSH YO FACE! Amino acids are a kick ass thing to have with insulin!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •