Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale

Thread: CRAZE

CRAZE

The original CRAZE formula was amazing. I have never been able to lift weights like I could on that. Has anyone here tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by TTherapy View Post
    The original CRAZE formula was amazing. I have never been able to lift weights like I could on that. Has anyone here tried it?
    The original Craze contained illegal stimulants. My buddy had it and I tried it once before it was banned. Got the most intense calf cramp of my life ever from it. Had me on the ground in the middle of the gym nearly yelling from pain, for about 5 minutes. I almost asked someone to call me an ambulance, shit was rough.

Craze workout booster contains banned stimulant, Harvard study finds - Metro - The Boston Globe

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    The original Craze contained illegal stimulants. My buddy had it and I tried it once before it was banned. Got the most intense calf cramp of my life ever from it. Had me on the ground in the middle of the gym nearly yelling from pain, for about 5 minutes. I almost asked someone to call me an ambulance, shit was rough.

Craze workout booster contains banned stimulant, Harvard study finds - Metro - The Boston Globe
    Oh, I am aware of this. I have used it quite a bit and was sad to see it go. I am actually playing with the idea of trying to mix up the original formula myself. Anybody have any experience with making their own stimulants?

Be careful with stimulants, a lot of the time they're bad for your heart.