Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Pump

  1. #1
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050

    Pump

    I don't understand...I used to get skin tearing super tight pumps that blew me away... I havent trained and gotten a big ass pump in like forever now... Fascia stretched ?... Definitely not a lack of sodium on my part. Any supplements that can help? I just feel my training is inadequate because I'm not getting that super pump tight feeling...

  2. #2
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    1 word: Cialis! Thats all you need, but you can always add some L-arginine at about 5 grams with it and if that dont work, then you need another hobby, lol.

  3. #3
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    1 word: Cialis! Thats all you need, but you can always add some L-arginine at about 5 grams with it and if that dont work, then you need another hobby, lol.
    Cialis? I heard about that I thought it was some female birth control lol... What does it do

  4. #4
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    Cialis? I heard about that I thought it was some female birth control lol... What does it do
    Its intent was for male erectile dysfunction by increaseing the blood flow to the extrimities. This ended up being such a great vasodialator that it is now commomly used to treat mild to moderate hypertension. It is a wonder drug and I will never get off of it. I take 5mgs 2x daily. If I know good times are ahead for the evening, ill bump the dose a little. I never go over 15mgs daily and even that dose is very rare, as I dodon't get anything more than placebo. It is good for prostate health as well. I recommend it to all men over 25 or so and not just for the erections.

  5. #5
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Its intent was for male erectile dysfunction by increaseing the blood flow to the extrimities. This ended up being such a great vasodialator that it is now commomly used to treat mild to moderate hypertension. It is a wonder drug and I will never get off of it. I take 5mgs 2x daily. If I know good times are ahead for the evening, ill bump the dose a little. I never go over 15mgs daily and even that dose is very rare, as I dodon't get anything more than placebo. It is good for prostate health as well. I recommend it to all men over 25 or so and not just for the erections.
    Wow... I'm so buying this

  6. #6
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    Wow... I'm so buying this
    Cialis is one of those things that nobody regrets. I'm 100% serious when I say this. I would give up all AAS (with exception of trt) to keep cialis. Its my favorite thing to take.

    Edit- I would also like to add that it has a 3 day active life, so eod administrations are perfectly fine. Most doctors prescribe it this way inless used for treating hypertension.
    Last edited by warmouth; 04-25-2013 at 11:16 PM.

  7. #7
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Cialis is one of those things that nobody regrets. I'm 100% serious when I say this. I would give up all AAS (with exception of trt) to keep cialis. Its my favorite thing to take.

    Edit- I would also like to add that it has a 3 day active life, so eod administrations are perfectly fine. Most doctors prescribe it this way inless used for treating hypertension.
    This is insane I never thought it was THAT intense lol. I'm excited!!

  8. #8
    Junior Member DrBPackenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    I don't understand...I used to get skin tearing super tight pumps that blew me away... I havent trained and gotten a big ass pump in like forever now... Fascia stretched ?... Definitely not a lack of sodium on my part. Any supplements that can help? I just feel my training is inadequate because I'm not getting that super pump tight feeling...
    triple drop sets

    although might have to give this cialis a try....

  9. #9
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBPackenwood View Post
    triple drop sets

    although might have to give this cialis a try....
    With a name like that I bet you know what I'm talking about

  10. #10
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBPackenwood View Post
    triple drop sets

    although might have to give this cialis a try....
    Oh I definitely will dont worry!!

  11. #11
    Member Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    371
    Poptarts. You'll never need another drug for pumps again. Inject the poptarts IM bilat into the muscle you're training 15 min pre workout.

  12. #12
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBull View Post
    Poptarts. You'll never need another drug for pumps again. Inject the poptarts IM bilat into the muscle you're training 15 min pre workout.
    Oh wise one.

    Englighten me how you melt a poptart

  13. #13
    Junior Member DrBPackenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    Oh wise one.

    Englighten me how you melt a poptart
    in a blender with a lil water

  14. #14
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBPackenwood View Post
    in a blender with a lil water
    I will begin injecting poptards IM pre workout

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •