Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale

Thread: Does anybody?

Does anybody?

Does anybody find the muscle group they trained the day or two before is not as full or as ... 'Peaky' ?? Like my traps for example. I did shoulders 2 days ago and MURDERED my traps but yeah the height is ok but when I squeezed them together stretching today and touched my traps I found that they didn't protrude out of my back as much..Like the width is GOOOOONE. It was there last week? Maybe it's just not popping because its... Healing? I don't know it's weird I can't see how a muscle can change in 2 frigging days. I dunno... I find like there's 3 steps for me. Training/pump--healing/flaccid(?)--ready/normal size... I don't know... Shots weird even my biceps are like that right now and I trained them yesterday.

I'd say healing. When you are training a lot the muscles seem to contract, even when you've done the muscle group several days before. When you stay active, muscles stay tight. If you work out for say like a 6 week period seceral times a week and take a week off at the end, You will swell up during That down time. Your cns is getting an amazing break, and your muscles have a lot of time to relax and "puff" back up. It happens to me everytime. Like for me, since I'm on an 8 week cycle, ill train for 8 full weeks, then take a week off of everything at the end. And I expect my muscles to grow nicely in that week. That week for me shows my hard work. When I'm Just cruising, I generally train 6 weeks and take 1 off at the end.