Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sunday Times Discovers Steroids for Sale on Instagram

The Sunday Times Discovers Steroids for Sale on Instagram

Damn, that’s cool, I think advertising your site on Instagram will boost your sales. I also have an online shop and I tried to promote it on Instagram but to do that properly I need some followers, any help with that?

Comment

Using social media platforms to promote your online shop can be extremely effective. I own an online shoe store and I use Instagram to advertise my products. I found that Instagram is a great platform to reach a wide audience.
      Last edited by LymanCameron; 09-12-2023, 06:47 PM.

Comment

I've noticed that Instagram, which is owned by Facebook, is getting a lot of heat for this. The lack of regulation is definitely concerning. Dr. Jayasena makes a valid point about the whole situation being uncharted territory in the medical field.It's good to hear that Facebook is trying to crack down on these sales, but it seems like a never-ending game of whack-a-mole. Blocking certain hashtags is a start, but as you mentioned, users can find ways around it. Speaking of Instagram, it's not just a place for shady dealings; many businesses use it as a legit trading platform. It's also interesting to note that you can buy cheap Instagram followers to boost your profile.
        Last edited by Bilmocraig; 09-15-2023, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X