• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warmouth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
    But I am embarrassed for people to see me lol
    Jk I will get some soon
    Dude. Your arms are huge. Why do You feel they need to improve? I just only now saw your avi. My phone is now showing pics.

Leave a comment:

• kubes
    replied
    But I am embarrassed for people to see me lol
    Jk I will get some soon
    Last edited by kubes; 04-29-2013, 02:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    Come on now. I shouldn't have to bump this!

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    Bump for some more pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Mini-G
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan C View Post
    Mini-G, you have solid amazing muscular development as you no doubt know. I would HIGHLY recommend intermittent fasting (once you get your hormone issues solved). It's been a week on it for me and I am AMAZED with the results so far... it is by far the most effective fat loss regimen I have ever engaged in, and all it required was simply shifting/condensing my meal times... i'm still in the same caloric deficit and eating the SAME stuff I have been over the last 8 weeks, but just a different times now.
    I understand... But for me it's a no go. Not because of what Link said, but because of acid reflux. My stomach literally needs to e digesting something throughout the day or ill pay for it.. Severely.

Leave a comment:

• Mini-G
    replied
    Originally posted by Link View Post
    Gotta be honest with ya buddy..i didnt see that. I thought you were very well recieved and shy of your health issues, were making progress.
    By the way...I tried to help I made fake boob threads and made fun of your dirty feet. That didnt help??
    HAHAHAHA yeah dude don't worry you were cool. But for
    The most part it was my intro. People could have landed alot softer and it pissed me off and never got off my mind lol. I did enjoy the company of alot of guys there no doubt! But there were few who actually started of which human decency and respect... Shits like a witch hunt lol. "HE'S LESS THAN 25 AND IS SEEKING PROPER GENERAL KNOWLEDGE? KILL HIM!"

Leave a comment:

• Link
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan C View Post
    Mini-G, you have solid amazing muscular development as you no doubt know. I would HIGHLY recommend intermittent fasting (once you get your hormone issues solved). It's been a week on it for me and I am AMAZED with the results so far... it is by far the most effective fat loss regimen I have ever engaged in, and all it required was simply shifting/condensing my meal times... i'm still in the same caloric deficit and eating the SAME stuff I have been over the last 8 weeks, but just a different times now.
    I'm not sure IF is in his best interest. Concidering his size vs yours it can often lead to failure for someone more accustomed to higher calories and most likely higher carbs.I only know this from the hard way.

Leave a comment:

• Dan C
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Link
    replied
    Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
    Haha thanks. I got downed by so many people and the only person that cared enough to HELP was Dan, 905 and select others. So I was like.... Why stay there where there's asshats when I can wait for this place which... So far is fantastic!!!
    Gotta be honest with ya buddy..i didnt see that. I thought you were very well recieved and shy of your health issues, were making progress.
    By the way...I tried to help I made fake boob threads and made fun of your dirty feet. That didnt help??

Leave a comment:

• Mini-G
    replied
    For the record... I missed ya there!
    Haha thanks. I got downed by so many people and the only person that cared enough to HELP was Dan, 905 and select others. So I was like.... Why stay there where there's asshats when I can wait for this place which... So far is fantastic!!!

Leave a comment:

• Link
    replied
    Fighting various types of hormone deficiencies and health problems. Then I was told about this place and said screw the other one I'm staying here. Well... Waiting for this place to get going that is.
    For the record... I missed ya there!

Leave a comment:

• Mini-G
    replied
    Holy shyt...I wondered where you went you hairy bastard. Long time no hearing from you !
    Fighting various types of hormone deficiencies and health problems. Then I was told about this place and said screw the other one I'm staying here. Well... Waiting for this place to get going that is.

Leave a comment:

• Mini-G
    replied
    Originally posted by warmouth View Post
    Where did you take that first pic, a crab boat?
    My basement hHaha

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    Holy shyt...I wondered where you went you hairy bastard. Long time no hearing from you !
    I know!

Leave a comment:

• Link
    replied
    I'm 316 lbs... I think ill wait a bit before I post any 'non flattering shots' haha[ATTACH=CONFIG]38[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]39[/ATTACH]

So as in my 'fatman chronicle' forum. The last I checked I was 317 at 32.6% I'm 5'10 or 5'11" I forget. 23 years old.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X