• Show
Clear All

• Bears Awesome Avatar's

Who is this girl?

He has an album of her. Alot.

Comment

I'm gunna say 'used to' have an album. Because I can't find it anymore

Comment

lol.......That is my Princess Electra........

Unfortunately she made me delete the album from my profile due to some anonymity issues we've been having next door..........

Hopefully she will let me have them back soon...........
        ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

You still have anonymity...no one has posted any pics of you or her.

Comment

Get 'em back up! What's the matter with you Bear? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
              I second this

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
                You still have anonymity...no one has posted any pics of you or her.
                No but somebody sure as fvck didn't keep what they found to themselves did they Link........there's AT LEAST 10 - 12 people that have full facial pics of her now because a wannabe needed the praise of some other wannabe's............

I'm going to request you delete your post & I'll delete mine..........further correspondence can be carried out through PM if you feel it is necessary, that way we don't fvck up the thread............please delete your post.

Thank you.
                Last edited by BEAR; 04-27-2013, 08:27 PM.

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                  I'll get beat with a rolled up newspaper & sent to time out if I do............

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
                    I'll get beat with a rolled up newspaper & sent to time out if I do............
                    Is it weird that that gave me a boner?

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                      Is it weird that that gave me a boner?
                      LMFAO..............Tard........

Comment

LMFAO..............Tard........
                        Hahahahaha

Comment

No but somebody sure as fvck didn't keep what they found to themselves did they Link........there's AT LEAST 10 - 12 people that have full facial pics of her now because a wannabe needed the praise of some other wannabe's............

I'm going to request you delete your post & I'll delete mine..........further correspondence can be carried out through PM if you feel it is necessary, that way we don't fvck up the thread............please delete your post.

Thank you.
                          Some things need to be said publicly BEAR! I did PM you but for the record...yes I know who you and her both are and I could care less. I have not shared a single pic of either one of you with anyone nor have I bothered to save any of them. Frankly I could care less who she is, what she looks like or what she does for a living. This isnt about HER, there or here. It never has been!

So if your wanna-be comment was directed at me, I suggest you do as your Avitar and look in the mirror! I was most likely the last person to be informed of your social media existance...def. far from the first!

Comment

Whaaaat is happening. Why y'all stressing. Stop stressing.

Comment

lucky for you..

Comment

Working...
                              X