Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please do not continue the fighting out on the open forum.

The fighting and concerns can be taken to PMs between the two concerned parties. If things are really flying out of control that require the attention of mods or Admin (and are necessary for our intervention), we can be PMed to deal with it. Lets keep the open forums clean.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
      When did I ever threaten you? Lets be real... I disagree but I never once came out my face like that and you know damn well I have every right to be pissed off
      You mis-understood or I didnt explain well enough. Ill be glad to copy the PM's from Bear of his constant threats to fuk up my world and so on. The ONLY way he knows my name is you! The ONLY WAY! I sent you a pic due to your inquiring about breast enhancement and the conversation was nothing but short and completely appropriate. Now because your BF was banned someone has to be to blame. It appeas that's me. Like I have that kinda power lol. The staff over there have known his identitiy for along time. If I wanted to be apart of that, don't you think I would have thrown it out there along time ago?

I told you via PM how I found him and you seemed to acknowledge that. I have no intentions of damaging your career or discussing either one of you two's identity. Why...cause it's a line not crossed...just that simple. That and I dont care who you are..it's not like we are neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
        You mis-understood or I didnt explain well enough. Ill be glad to copy the PM's from Bear of his constant threats to fuk up my world and so on. The ONLY way he knows my name is you! The ONLY WAY! I sent you a pic due to your inquiring about breast enhancement and the conversation was nothing but short and completely appropriate. Now because your BF was banned someone has to be to blame. It appeas that's me. Like I have that kinda power lol. The staff over there have known his identitiy for along time. If I wanted to be apart of that, don't you think I would have thrown it out there along time ago

I told you via PM how I found him and you seemed to acknowledge that. I have no intentions of damaging your career or discussing either one of you two's identity. Why...cause it's a line not crossed...just that simple. That and I dont care who you are..it's not like we are neighbors.
        I never told bear your info one... Two idc he got banned ... That's his own fault not mine. I care that everyone knows who I am, and I don't like that my info was shared with many members that in no way is okay. I'm blaming everyone b.c a lot of people participated and you're all wrong as far as I'm concerned

Comment

JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY

WHERE'S THE BEADS!!

SOMEONE QUICK PUT UP A PEC PIC AND EARN YOUR BEADS!

Comment

I don't want to have to close this thread.
            Chief writer for Steroidal.com
            Formerly known as Atomini
            Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
            "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
              I don't want to have to close this thread.
              Dude you may as well.. Delete it even. Bad for business.

Comment

Working...
              X