X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by TJM View Post
    Acute pancreatitis with nodule growth (basically the pancreas was consuming itself instead of releasing the digestive enzymes, creating pockets in the surface of it). I also had an ileus which just made the bloating in my abdomen that much worse. I had to go on a Parenteral feeding schedule, PICC line in the Basilic vein. No food or water for a month. My God you have no idea how good water is until you can't have any! Even sucking on ice ships was orgasmic. No joke.

I then got a massive DVT in the right side venous complex that runs from my elbow to very near my SVC where the PICC line terminated. Nobody noticed it until I went into the er and showed them the giant bulge in my armpit. This just made them take the PICC line out of my right arm and put it in my left which prolonged the nothing by mouth thing. I had to take injections of a potent anticoagulant (Lovenox) along with oral Coumadin for the following 7 months. This all happened in early July. I was just cleared to go back to the gym mid January. I was about 235 when I got sick. When I came off the PICC line I was 179. I'm nor back up to 204 but leaner so it was actually helpful lol. It also got my cholesterol in line at 86 HDL/144 LDL, BP and heart rate are great now too. So maybe I needed a systemic reset if you will...

All is well though. It was acute, so nothing I need to worry about in the future. thanks for the support!
    Wow, glad you're ok! Take it easy, good to have you here at Steroidal.com!

Leave a comment:

• TJM
    replied
    Originally posted by warmouth View Post
    Geez man! Glad to hear all of that is behind you! Glad you're back and heathy.
    Thanks. Me too!

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    Geez man! Glad to hear all of that is behind you! Glad you're back and heathy.

Leave a comment:

• TJM
    replied
    Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Why did you go to hospital and how much did you lose?
    Acute pancreatitis with nodule growth (basically the pancreas was consuming itself instead of releasing the digestive enzymes, creating pockets in the surface of it). I also had an ileus which just made the bloating in my abdomen that much worse. I had to go on a Parenteral feeding schedule, PICC line in the Basilic vein. No food or water for a month. My God you have no idea how good water is until you can't have any! Even sucking on ice ships was orgasmic. No joke.

I then got a massive DVT in the right side venous complex that runs from my elbow to very near my SVC where the PICC line terminated. Nobody noticed it until I went into the er and showed them the giant bulge in my armpit. This just made them take the PICC line out of my right arm and put it in my left which prolonged the nothing by mouth thing. I had to take injections of a potent anticoagulant (Lovenox) along with oral Coumadin for the following 7 months. This all happened in early July. I was just cleared to go back to the gym mid January. I was about 235 when I got sick. When I came off the PICC line I was 179. I'm nor back up to 204 but leaner so it was actually helpful lol. It also got my cholesterol in line at 86 HDL/144 LDL, BP and heart rate are great now too. So maybe I needed a systemic reset if you will...

All is well though. It was acute, so nothing I need to worry about in the future. thanks for the support!

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Good to see you back TJM
    Agreed!

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    Good to see you back TJM

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by TJM View Post
    Get back the weight I lost from hospitalization last year, then cut.
    Why did you go to hospital and how much did you lose?

Leave a comment:

• TJM
    replied
    Get back the weight I lost from hospitalization last year, then cut.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    I see.

I'll post a Clen log when I get around to trying it in a couple of months time.

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    I can't use it. I've tried a few times but it's just too much for me. I get shakes so bad it looks as if I have parkinsons. Albuterol, ephederine, T3,and other stims don't effect me near as bad.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    For me, ephederine has been a great supplement, and T3. But I'm not sure they constitute as a supplement. Naturally, my wife has had great success with green coffee bean extract and a couple of cups of coffee per day. I'm starting to have faith in the green coffee bean.
    Never used Clenbuterol or T3. Used Eph but not properly.

What was your most effective Clen protocol?

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    Increased cardio to 4x week now, and reduced calories. Body fat is dropping, but I was all most of last week, so I have lost a fair amount of weight. I Need to get cals back up (as I hardly ate when ill) and see where that puts me for a while IMO.

I'm happy making steady progress without supplements right now and my cholesterol is my priority, so now steroids or anything that might interfere with BW results.

What supplements have helped you with fat loss?
    For me, ephederine has been a great supplement, and T3. But I'm not sure they constitute as a supplement. Naturally, my wife has had great success with green coffee bean extract and a couple of cups of coffee per day. I'm starting to have faith in the green coffee bean.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Any ideas what you're going to do to reach the goal? Any supplements or other you might try?
    Increased cardio to 4x week now, and reduced calories. Body fat is dropping, but I was all most of last week, so I have lost a fair amount of weight. Need to get cals back up (as I hardly ate when ill) and see where that puts me for a while IMO.

I'm happy making steady progress without supplements right now and my cholesterol is my priority, so now steroids or anything that might interfere with BW results.

What supplements have helped you with fat loss?

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    Lower by body fat to sub 10%.
    Any ideas what you're going to do to reach the goal? Any supplements or other you might try?

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Lower by body fat to sub 10%.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X