Jalapeño peppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalapeño peppers

My girlfriend is a waitress at the only 5 star hotel around here and it's where all the doctors and rich ol' business men stay when traveling. She was talking to a doctor or whatever once and he was telling her that jalapeño peppers are apparently really good for metabolism... True? Does anyone know about this? All I know is cayenne pepper is amazing for that stuff but. Jalapeño?

Im pretty sure that the higher the capsaisin <???? is the better it is for metabolism. Ghost chilies and habanero would be good, so eat up!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      Im pretty sure that the higher the capsaisin <???? is the better it is for metabolism. Ghost chilies and habanero would be good, so eat up!
      Nice.. I'm going to buy some tonight or tomorrow because I actually love jalapeño peppers! Hope it helps.. Well that's the thing... Anything that helps will be a blessing

Comment

Have you tried a thermogenic like albut before?

Comment

Or maybe a SARM like ostarine or GW-1516? I know some people have a bad experience with albut...get all jittery and such. Plus it can be pretty harsh on blood pressure for old farts like me.

Comment

Not a sweet fuckin' clue what all of those things are. Explain??

GW-1516 sounds like I would use it to grease bearings

Comment

Clen is clenbuterol. I didnt mention it because I hate it and I wont recommend anything to anyone that I refuse to do. Albuterol, IMO is superior to clen in every way. With clen I get terrible jitters, spikes in BP, and it has a huge active life. Albut did nothing like that. It was pleasant, although later I found I was allergic. Albut would be my choice over clen.

Ok, now to expain what they are. They are used as fat burners by us. They have bronicodialation properties, and albut is typically administered as a nasal spray when prescribed by doctors. Clen isnt used in America. Some European countries do still use it for humans. T3 is good, but unless you are using AAS, Dan doesnt recommend it due to the possibility of musce loss. Smaller doses might be good.

Comment

Oh. Yeah I've tried clen before. But I didn't notice a difference so I stopped using it. Never have thought about albuterol thio

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                  Clen is clenbuterol. I didnt mention it because I hate it and I wont recommend anything to anyone that I refuse to do. Albuterol, IMO is superior to clen in every way. With clen I get terrible jitters, spikes in BP, and it has a huge active life. Albut did nothing like that. It was pleasant, although later I found I was allergic. Albut would be my choice over clen.

Ok, now to expain what they are. They are used as fat burners by us. They have bronicodialation properties, and albut is typically administered as a nasal spray when prescribed by doctors. Clen isnt used in America. Some European countries do still use it for humans. T3 is good, but unless you are using AAS, Dan doesnt recommend it due to the possibility of musce loss. Smaller doses might be good.
                  I've wondered about that as well. In all I've read concerning T3, it seems like there is no middle ground with it though. Your body produces something along the lines of like, 25mcg per day, so anything at that dose or less is considered a waste??? I believe 50mcg is the lower limit one would want to use with 100-125mcg being the upper and 75-100 being ideal; however, as Warmouth and Dan stated, use of T3 when not running test and keeping TDEE up can lead to muscle loss as T3 is an indiscriminate metabolizer, meaning it will metabolize muscle as well as fat. Also, some people worry about T3 supplementation screwing up their thyroid but unless I'm mistaken, I believe studies have shown that the thyroid bounces back in days after administering for several weeks. Some people are on it for literally years and thyroid returns to normal functions within like 3 months. Please feel free to straighten me out on any of this as I'm totally going off memory of what I read some time ago.
                  Last edited by OdinsOtherSon; 04-22-2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X