• warmouth
    replied
    Bump.....
    Laboratory

I love this dang place!

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Just added some stuff to the right side bar you'll all notice.

Forums Threads, Posts and Tag Cloud.

Leave a comment:

• jasona
    replied
    Originally posted by Admin View Post
    You like pictures of gynecomastia?
    I was thinking female boobies, but I guess we could have a side effects thread with pics….

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by jasona View Post
    Someone has probably already said this, but more tits pls.
    You like pictures of gynecomastia?

Leave a comment:

• jasona
    replied
    Someone has probably already said this, but more tits pls.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Any suggestions you'd like to see an article or profile on?

We're adding a lot of stuff this month and next month actually, some really in depth stuff being added!

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    Originally posted by Admin View Post
    No.

They are impossible to regulate. Which is why boards dont generally have them.
    Not impossible if they were monitored. But I see what you are saying. I am just trying to come up with ideas. It would be fun though!

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by warmouth View Post
    What about a chat room? I havent used one in years and they are always a blast. They are especially fun when a few members are bored and just feel like goofing off. Plus it would make a great tool for one on one advice and welcoming new members. Thinking outside the box here. No other similar forums have anything like it. We'd be the first.
    No.

They are impossible to regulate. Which is why boards dont generally have them.

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    I got a good one!

What about a chat room? I havent used one in years and they are always a blast. They are especially fun when a few members are bored and just feel like goofing off. Plus it would make a great tool for one on one advice and welcoming new members. Thinking outside the box here. No other similar forums have anything like it. We'd be the first.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan C View Post
    We should be getting one very soon! Admin is just waiting for the place to get much busier.
    Yes this is true.

I don't want their to be tons of empty forums and not so many members. I want this place to remain active all the time. I am happy with what we have now in the number of forums and which forums we have. But I will add both a Lab Forum (although I need to check some things) and a Female Section in time.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by theoneandonly View Post
    More emoticons... a lot more.
    I will add more, but this takes time from what I can see. Each HAS to be uploaded separately. But its certainly something for me to do one afternoon!

Leave a comment:

• Dan C
    replied
    Originally posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    Female section?
    We should be getting one very soon! Admin is just waiting for the place to get much busier.

Leave a comment:

• theoneandonly
    replied
    Originally posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    Female section?
    Why? Dudes can't help then without having to send countless PM's, etc. You can always email me though...

Leave a comment:

• ElectraMaddox
    replied
    Female section?

Leave a comment:

• Mini-G
    replied
    Originally posted by theoneandonly View Post
    More emoticons... a lot more.
    To add to this.. A side bar (on right side) to quickly click and choose emoticons.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X