Surprised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprised

Was talking with NoBull yesterday and we agreed on something... It's surprising the amount of people that DON'T know or haven't tried the lost anabolic hormone on the market..,, not to mention it's cheap as hell and OTC... Insulin!

Tell me why you haven't tried it... If you're scare or lacking knowledge ask me questions and I will indulge.
    Neither me nor NoBull have died yet.. So we're obviously on the right track

Are you able to write a detailed post about how exactly to use it for the first time?

I think its because of its reputation as somewhat "dangerous". Although, I think you have to be a total idiot to die on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      Are you able to write a detailed post about how exactly to use it for the first time?

I think its because of its reputation as somewhat "dangerous". Although, I think you have to be a total idiot to die on it.
      You're actually very right. If you can multiply and add, or have access to a calculator, you're safe.

Comment

And as for the write up I already did a very basic one for BEAR in another thread.
        I won't even begin to get into the controversial information we have found while researching insulin... It's limitless and aggravating. But essentially we came across the most clear and common sense dosing and usage we could find and gave it a go.

With a U-100 insulin pin. A 1ml pin has 50 lines. Meaning every line is technically 2iu. Every line increases in increments of 2iu. So for Humalog (the fastest acting insulin with shortest life) it becomes active in the body within 15 min of injection, and peaks 45 minutes to an hour after injection. The rule of thumb for DIETING is 5 and 10. Although I like 7-12 because I like being safe. For growing I've seen people do 5 and 10 with an added 20g at the we.
        What this means is drink or ingest 5g of simple carbs (table sugar, dextrose, etc.) PER IU at time of injection. 45 minutes later ingest 10g simple carbs PER IU. So if you take 4iu (2 lines on a U100 slin pin) you take 20g of sugar at the time of injection and 45 min later have 40g. For safety I go 7-12 but some people will blow that away and add much more. Depends on how much you use (obviously) and how much fat you gain throughout use you can adjust. Some people have not had any problems at all with 5-10 others do. ALWAYS have ANOTHER drink on hand with extra sugar. This is all dose dependent so remember this.

Some people say start with 2iu, and work your way up.

Lets say you use 10iu. Take 50g (60-70g if you're worried) instantly. 45 minutes later have 100g (120g if you're worried)

Easy as that. Also, like I said. You should have 3 drinks. One with enough for initial. Another with enough for peak. Another with enough for safety. Trust me you'll KNOW if you're going hypo. DO NOT FUCK UP DOSE. Do the math and make sure you know how many IU you're using.

Comment

It isn't otc here in the US. But no matter, slin just isn't a route I'm willing to take. GH I would, but not slin. My family has a history of diabetes and I have no desire to risk it. My uncle fears his feet might soon need removed from diabetes. His case is severe to say the least. And he is 49.

Comment

Mane me one other compound that if your timing is off or you simply just forget to do something..it could resul in death. None...I aint competing and therefore slin will never be an interest

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
              Mane me one other compound that if your timing is off or you simply just forget to do something..it could resul in death. None...I aint competing and therefore slin will never be an interest
              Not that simple. Hypo doesn't happen in the matter of seconds. You'll see the warning signs if you miscalculated something and even then buy an extra Gatorade and add table sugar. Carry that around as a safety. But If you're not planning to compete then it's completely up too you. Still amazing for mass.

And for you Link, if there is high risk for diabetes in the family than yeah... Avoid te insulin! Better safe than sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                Not that simple. Hypo doesn't happen in the matter of seconds. You'll see the warning signs if you miscalculated something and even then buy an extra Gatorade and add table sugar. Carry that around as a safety. But If you're not planning to compete then it's completely up too you. Still amazing for mass.

And for you Link, if there is high risk for diabetes in the family than yeah... Avoid te insulin! Better safe than sorry.
                I have no family history but my wife is hypoglycemic. The problem exists when she starts going down hill she sometimes doesnt recognize it until it's too late. PPl do and have died as a DIRECT cause of slin.

Comment

I have no family history but my wife is hypoglycemic. The problem exists when she starts going down hill she sometimes doesnt recognize it until it's too late. PPl do and have died as a DIRECT cause of slin.
                  I've gone hypo many a time...I purposely do it so I know what to expect.

Comment

That and... Like I said. 3 drinks. One for initial spike, second for peak, third for safety.
                    Humalog goes like this:
                    Activation-15 minutes
                    Peak-45 minutes
                    Highest activity ends-2 to 2.5 hours
                    Low BS 2-4 hours.

So you can easily regulate your sugar intake and completely stop any hypo from occurring

Comment

I am hypoglycemic as well, and I am exactly the same as her. I dont realize I hit bottom until I'm already there. By then I dont have an appetite and have to force sugary foods in, like jam or cokes. I can tell my sugar is starting to drop, but by the time I realize it, I'm down for the count. Pins and needles like crazy, I dont have good brain function at all, and I have panic attacks. I cant walk due to what feels like a lack of brain function. It is the worst feeling of dread and terror I can imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                        I am hypoglycemic as well, and I am exactly the same as her. I dont realize I hit bottom until I'm already there. By then I dont have an appetite and have to force sugary foods in, like jam or cokes. I can tell my sugar is starting to drop, but by the time I realize it, I'm down for the count. Pins and needles like crazy, I dont have good brain function at all, and I have panic attacks. I cant walk due to what feels like a lack of brain function. It is the worst feeling of dread and terror I can imagine.
                        I had to do a sternum rub on her this summer just to get her around enough to dump sugar water in her. It comes on very fast and often times when we are doing something where food isn't available easily. I would never fuk with slin and take the chance of going through this and not having someone to help. Simply not worth it!

Comment

Working...
                        X