Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OnTheSauce
    replied
    Where do you guys get your preg? The mental clarity and memory thing is dead nuts on.

Leave a comment:

• luckyfd
    replied
    I ordered all these supps this am should I wait till PCT or can I take while on cycle? this supplement lineup really intrigued me I couldn't resist ordering! they all have outstanding synergistic effects on each other! im excited on seeing how this works for me!

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by luckyfd View Post
    I think u have it pretty well covered, not an overkill doses appear correct as well. great post! im liking this site more and more.... you guys actually do research. but don't get me wrong the point of forums is sharing info and to make info availability convenient I do appreciate the fact that people don't get bashed for asking questions as most people don't know how to search this info so to give them assistance and direction is admirable. great work bro!
    Agreed.

This is also useful - Support Supplements - Steroidal.com

Leave a comment:

• luckyfd
    replied
    Originally posted by warmouth View Post
    Adding HcG to this list soon. Anyone have any beneficial supps they use that I can read up on and possibly post about? HcG and more on melatonin coming up soon. That will make more than 4 supps, so we might should change the title to "TRT Supplementation" or something similar. I've gotten deeper into this than planned.
    I think u have it pretty well covered, not an overkill doses appear correct as well. great post! im liking this site more and more.... you guys actually do research. but don't get me wrong the point of forums is sharing info and to make info availability convenient I do appreciate the fact that people don't get bashed for asking questions as most people don't know how to search this info so to give them assistance and direction is admirable. great work bro!

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    Originally posted by TTherapy View Post
    Do you inject vitamin d?
    I dont. However, I take 10000 iu on Mondays and Thursdays. 5000 all other days.

Leave a comment:

• TTherapy
    replied
    Do you inject vitamin d?

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    Originally posted by TTherapy View Post
    Excellent post. I am just beginning my TRT journey and am finding lots of interesting info here. I have some melatonin now that I take sporadically. I'll start taking that regularly and go to work on finding these other supplements.
    thanks alot for the kind words. This thing took forever, but should be very accurate. I kept adding and adding, so the title is misleading. I use most everything I wrote about, and i can vouch that for me, they do what they're supposed to do. The melatonin is a really good idea for so many reasons. It like a miracle drug and I can't believe the government hasn't tried to get their slimmy hands on it to try and regulate it. All of these for that matter, stinking feds..... lol.

Leave a comment:

• TTherapy
    replied
    Excellent post. I am just beginning my TRT journey and am finding lots of interesting info here. I have some melatonin now that I take sporadically. I'll start taking that regularly and go to work on finding these other supplements.

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    warmouth, excellent write up man. Very impressive and high quality! Perhaps this should be a sticky???
    Thanks man. Eventually perhaps. I still have quite a bit to go now. Still finding typos and want to add more to it. Kind of hard to do, especially trying to keep it from being boring. I don't know how Dan does it!

Leave a comment:

• OdinsOtherSon
    replied
    warmouth, excellent write up man. Very impressive and high quality! Perhaps this should be a sticky???

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    Adding HcG to this list soon. Anyone have any beneficial supps they use that I can read up on and possibly post about? HcG and more on melatonin coming up soon. That will make more than 4 supps, so we might should change the title to "TRT Supplementation" or something similar. I've gotten deeper into this than planned.

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    No problem. Since you are low, you could always use 5000 units for about a month and then run a maintenance dose.

Leave a comment:

• OdinsOtherSon
    replied
    Originally posted by warmouth View Post
    I would. Not that it is bad, but I think it is overkill. For non trt guys, 1000uis is plenty. 5000 May be ok, but all you need is to build levels back up to normal, if low. I think a daily, steady dose would be more beneficial to gradually level off, then use a maintenance dose. Heck 1000 units would work for trt as well. The typical suggested dose is 400-1000units, but as long as you domt experience sides like sickness, nausea, migrains, lack of energy, you should
    be fine. I don't care for that 1 big dose a week, mainly because I want steady levels, Just as with trt. Once a week is fine, as the cyp has a long half life, but I prefer 2. D3 does not have a half life like cypionate testosterone. It don't really even have an actual half life. Best I could find was about the same as B12 with about a 9 hour half or full life, depending on the source. Ill look into that one for you. In the meantime, read this:
    D3 notes may 2013

I have a lot I'm there on the basics. Half lives, optimal dosing procedures, and best bioavailability. Ill dig up the rest for you!
    That's one reason I'm taking D3, to help alleviate lack of energy. Of course my levels were ten points below the floor level as well. Minimum was 32ng/mL....mine was 22ng/mL!! The steady serum levels are what I'm shooting for as well. I just can't help but think that one big 10k slug once a week is about 95% useless. Thanks for the input man. I appreciate it!!

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Warmouth, have a question regarding D3 dosage, non-trt. I'm currently taking MAXIMUM D3 Cholecalciferol,10,000iu weekly. Do you think I should scrap this protocol, get a lower dose product and take daily? Thanks man.
    I would. Not that it is bad, but I think it is overkill. For non trt guys, 1000uis is plenty. 5000 May be ok, but all you need is to build levels back up to normal, if low. I think a daily, steady dose would be more beneficial to gradually level off, then use a maintenance dose. Heck 1000 units would work for trt as well. The typical suggested dose is 400-1000units, but as long as you domt experience sides like sickness, nausea, migrains, lack of energy, you should
    be fine. I don't care for that 1 big dose a week, mainly because I want steady levels, Just as with trt. Once a week is fine, as the cyp has a long half life, but I prefer 2. D3 does not have a half life like cypionate testosterone. It don't really even have an actual half life. Best I could find was about the same as B12 with about a 9 hour half or full life, depending on the source. Ill look into that one for you. In the meantime, read this:
    D3 notes may 2013

I have a lot I'm there on the basics. Half lives, optimal dosing procedures, and best bioavailability. Ill dig up the rest for you!
    Last edited by warmouth; 05-29-2013, 03:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• OdinsOtherSon
    replied
    Warmouth, have a question regarding D3 dosage, non-trt. I'm currently taking MAXIMUM D3 Cholecalciferol,10,000iu weekly. Do you think I should scrap this protocol, get a lower dose product and take daily? Thanks man.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X