Something I really need to know....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I really need to know....

Why in the royal shit did Kai Greene fuck a grapefruit? I mean.. Obviously for money but he was in great shape I'm sure he had sponsors at that point....

How much did he get paid??

Lmfao

do what?

Comment

He did a photoshoot fucking a grapefruit. Yeah.

Comment

WHAT! Maybe he knows something we dont. We all know that grapefruit juice can help oral AASs do their job. Could be bro science, but weve all heard it. It does effect alot of other medications.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
          WHAT! Maybe he knows something we dont. We all know that grapefruit juice can help oral AASs do their job. Could be bro science, but weve all heard it. It does effect alot of other medications.
          Lol naw bro... He went gay for pay.

Comment

Hahaha...

Comment

He needed the money to keep up the pursuit of bodybuilding. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and Kai wasn't the wealthiest of people. He did what he had to.

Comment

Yes I remember this from a while ago..he's still by far my favorite. You ever see his guest poses? Holy shit dude can move

Comment

Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
                  Yes I remember this from a while ago..he's still by far my favorite. You ever see his guest poses? Holy shit dude can move
                  The only man who fucks grapefruits and takes dance classes that will ever win the Mr.Olympia.. And I said that with high hopes!! I make jokes but Kai is still one of my favorites !

Comment

Lol..I guess he needed money real real bad?! Grapefruit aside, he's a bad ass bodybuilder!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ View Post
                      Lol..I guess he needed money real real bad?! Grapefruit aside, he's a bad ass bodybuilder!
                      The best of the best actually. Kai will be a legend.

Comment

Working...
                      X