Any other competitors here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other competitors here?

Anybody competing? Have in the past? Plan on it? What are your overall goals?

I've done one show. I placed 4th in the light heavyweight class. At that time I was completely natural. Now I have one cycle under my belt and plan on doing my next show in October. I plan on competing in the heavyweights this next time around. I'd like to make it to the national stage in the next couple of years!

NoBull is. He placed second in whatever he was competing in. Think it's his third comp if I'm not mistaken. Maybe second.

Comment

If I can lose all this weight and lean up good, work on symmetry then yeah ill compete. But that's also the question of if my skin has the elasticity to go back slightly better. Can't get on stage and pretend you look good with skin folds everywhere. But I definitely have the size and potential... Just need to shred.

Comment

I don't plan to be IFBB.......but I want the WSM title.........

Life got in the way of me competing this year..........but I'll be ready to go next spring..........
        ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post

Life got in the way of me competing this year..........but I'll be ready to go next spring..........
          I watched some WSM clips this morning actually. Crazy shit! Not for me though.

Comment

As you know BigZ, I have been a part of online comps, but nothing on stage. I do hope I get to that point at sometime, there is just so much I have to learn. I hope you might be able to start a thread giving ideas like carb loading, cutting, training, and all prep that comes with competing. I dont know how far I plan to go, all I know is my goal is set at 205lbs with 12ish% BF and be able to cut to much lower BF if prepping. I would love to do it. I have a fear of being in front of crowds, so no doubt I'd have to get through that barrier.

Comment

Be great to get some pictures of our competitors if you don't mind posting them?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                Be great to get some pictures of our competitors if you don't mind posting them?
                Ill second this. Since I have posted pics, you guys will be able to judge me honestly. I take criticism very well. And if some of you competitors post up, ill know more along the lines of what to do. Post em up!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                  As you know BigZ, I have been a part of online comps, but nothing on stage. I do hope I get to that point at sometime, there is just so much I have to learn. I hope you might be able to start a thread giving ideas like carb loading, cutting, training, and all prep that comes with competing. I dont know how far I plan to go, all I know is my goal is set at 205lbs with 12ish% BF and be able to cut to much lower BF if prepping. I would love to do it. I have a fear of being in front of crowds, so no doubt I'd have to get through that barrier.
                  Once I start ini this next prep ill post up a thread and try to cover all the ins and outs! It would be great to have the log to look back on and to help others with questions!

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                    Ill fins some pics from my comp and where I'm at know and post them up soon.

Comment

WSM is awesome. I incorporate atlas stones, log press, and tire flips into my workouts occasionally. It's good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ View Post
                        WSM is awesome. I incorporate atlas stones, log press, and tire flips into my workouts occasionally. It's good stuff!
                        I incorporate log press before leg days.

Pressing out logs on the toilet.

Comment

LMFAO............go sit in the corner ass hat.........
                          ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

LMFAO............go sit in the corner ass hat.........
                            Luv u booboo

Comment

October for me

Comment

Working...
                              X