Clear All

• charlesbroad
    replied
    Best of luck bigz

Leave a comment:

• BEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by magnus
    Cool, I met a girl in the gym last week doing the same thing in June. She said she is competing in Tribeca.
    I'm not positive where Electra is competing................all I know right now is somewhere in the South East region of NY.

Leave a comment:

• BEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by magnus
    What are you competing in?
    She's busy this weekend & it's not likely you'll get a response from her til Monday or possibly later..........so I'll answer on her behalf.

NPC Bikini model comp.

This is her first.

Leave a comment:

• BEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by Mini-G
    You looking for a estrogen fueled ass whoopin' boy
    LMFAO.............she's just the fire cracker to hand down that whoopin' too.........

I'd rather be kicked by a horse........

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    Originally posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    October for me
    What! Arent you a little "husky" for a comp??? LOL! You know I'm totally kidding. Good luck and let us know how you do. This is your first isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• ElectraMaddox
    replied
    October for me

Leave a comment:

• Mini-G
    replied
    Originally posted by BEAR View Post
    LMFAO............go sit in the corner ass hat.........
    Luv u booboo

Leave a comment:

• BEAR
    replied
    LMFAO............go sit in the corner ass hat.........

Leave a comment:

• Mini-G
    replied
    Originally posted by BigZ View Post
    WSM is awesome. I incorporate atlas stones, log press, and tire flips into my workouts occasionally. It's good stuff!
    I incorporate log press before leg days.

Pressing out logs on the toilet.

Leave a comment:

• BigZ
    replied
    Originally posted by BEAR View Post
    I don't plan to be IFBB.......but I want the WSM title.........

Life got in the way of me competing this year..........but I'll be ready to go next spring..........
    WSM is awesome. I incorporate atlas stones, log press, and tire flips into my workouts occasionally. It's good stuff!

Leave a comment:

• BigZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Be great to get some pictures of our competitors if you don't mind posting them?
    Ill fins some pics from my comp and where I'm at know and post them up soon.

Leave a comment:

• BigZ
    replied
    Originally posted by warmouth View Post
    As you know BigZ, I have been a part of online comps, but nothing on stage. I do hope I get to that point at sometime, there is just so much I have to learn. I hope you might be able to start a thread giving ideas like carb loading, cutting, training, and all prep that comes with competing. I dont know how far I plan to go, all I know is my goal is set at 205lbs with 12ish% BF and be able to cut to much lower BF if prepping. I would love to do it. I have a fear of being in front of crowds, so no doubt I'd have to get through that barrier.
    Once I start ini this next prep ill post up a thread and try to cover all the ins and outs! It would be great to have the log to look back on and to help others with questions!

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Be great to get some pictures of our competitors if you don't mind posting them?
    Ill second this. Since I have posted pics, you guys will be able to judge me honestly. I take criticism very well. And if some of you competitors post up, ill know more along the lines of what to do. Post em up!

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    As you know BigZ, I have been a part of online comps, but nothing on stage. I do hope I get to that point at sometime, there is just so much I have to learn. I hope you might be able to start a thread giving ideas like carb loading, cutting, training, and all prep that comes with competing. I dont know how far I plan to go, all I know is my goal is set at 205lbs with 12ish% BF and be able to cut to much lower BF if prepping. I would love to do it. I have a fear of being in front of crowds, so no doubt I'd have to get through that barrier.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X