Whose physique do you admire the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Not a IFBB Pro, they're too big IMO. I prefer the lean and athletic look personally.
    Agree. That's why greg plitt is my favorite. 5'11" and 195lbs. Not a monster, but looks very healthy and well put together. Very symetrical and perfectly proportioned. Dont get me wrong, I'd like to he a monster for a few days, but plitt-like the rest of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
      same here.. lil on the big side.. a nice 215-220 at 11% for my 5ft 10 frame would be pretty great looking. I look pretty big at my tiny man weight right now( cutting)
      What's your current weight and bf? I'm 5'10 as well and am 180 with 12%. I've dropped 15lbs in 6 weeks from 195 and look bigger than I was at 195. If I can get to 195 at my current bf, I'll have reached my goal. I wanted to get to 205-210 and that has been my goal for years. But now after this weight decrease, 195@ 12% would be perfect! Fat loss went into overdrive once I started tren/T3.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
        I do think those shoulders (and perhaps arms) are synthol induced. Although what pro BBer doesnt use it? The majority does!
        I tend to disagree! Synthol provides a very watery look to the muscles. Very little if any striations/veins are visible. (From what I understand)

Rich Piana talks about synthol use:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kenUZ2VHkLw

Comment

Originally posted by NoBull View Post
          I tend to disagree! Synthol provides a very watery look to the muscles. Very little if any striations/veins are visible. (From what I understand)

Rich Piana talks about synthol use:
          Rich Piana on Synthol - YouTube
          Not true if used correctly. Most, if not all pros use it, and they have people they pay that know what they are doing. If synthol is done correctly, all striations and cuts will remain intact. The freak wads you see out there hadnt a clue as to what they were doing. The secret is GO DEEP, under the muscle, to push the muscle up and irritate the fibers. Good synthol has a high BA(benzyl alcohol) content that not only sterilizes the solution, but also irritates the muscle to inhibit growth. Oil that is not injected deep enough will definitely give the muscles that football/water balloon funky look. If the oil is very deep or under the muscle, all will be good. There is a proper way to use synthol, and moderation is key(as with everything else). Shoulders are the number 1 muscle group people use it in, as shoulders can be the downfall of many. And it takes synthol alot better than other muscles. And alotof oil can be shot in the shoulders, contrary to popular belief. For a normal sized joe, like myself, 5mls can be put in there. Inject straight down, just past the shoulder bone, under the muscle. There is a pocket there that will hold a ton of oil. You cant reach this pocket coming in parallel to the floor. Run the pin parallel to the walls. Keep in mind, synthol is just MCT oil. 95% mct oil, 5% BA. The point is to get site growth, which any oil will do if injected frequently enough. If you exclusively use shoulders and rotate each one everyday, you are basically using synthol, although the oil content is about half/half with oil and BB(benzyl benzonate).

Comment

Not true if used correctly. Most, if not all pros use it, and they have people they pay that know what they are doing. If synthol is done correctly, all striations and cuts will remain intact. The freak wads you see out there hadnt a clue as to what they were doing. The secret is GO DEEP, under the muscle, to push the muscle up and irritate the fibers. Good synthol has a high BA(benzyl alcohol) content that not only sterilizes the solution, but also irritates the muscle to inhibit growth. Oil that is not injected deep enough will definitely give the muscles that football/water balloon funky look. If the oil is very deep or under the muscle, all will be good. There is a proper way to use synthol, and moderation is key(as with everything else). Shoulders are the number 1 muscle group people use it in, as shoulders can be the downfall of many. And it takes synthol alot better than other muscles. And alotof oil can be shot in the shoulders, contrary to popular belief. For a normal sized joe, like myself, 5mls can be put in there. Inject straight down, just past the shoulder bone, under the muscle. There is a pocket there that will hold a ton of oil. You cant reach this pocket coming in parallel to the floor. Run the pin parallel to the walls. Keep in mind, synthol is just MCT oil. 95% mct oil, 5% BA. The point is to get site growth, which any oil will do if injected frequently enough. If you exclusively use shoulders and rotate each one everyday, you are basically using synthol, although the oil content is about half/half with oil and BB(benzyl benzonate).
            Damn, I didn't know that! Good info War, thanks. Although I don't plan on using synthol, that's good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by NoBull View Post
              Damn, I didn't know that! Good info War, thanks. Although I don't plan on using synthol, that's good to know.
              Honestly nobull, you may want to give it a shot. I know we only hear the horror stories from idiots that don't know how it works but use it anyways. It can really make lagging muscle groups speed up and catch up to the rest of the body. And it is SAFE! Ok, there, I said it. It contains no AAS, no BB, and is 95% pure oil That is thinner that gso or cso. Heck, its even thinner than EO! A lot of us brewers are giving mct oil a shot as a primary carrier and doing away with cso and gso. EO will always have its benedits, so it'll be around for a while. With synthols mct oil, you can push it through a slin oin like butter. So smooth and fast. That's good too because we want to expell the oil as fast as we can with synthol. Easy to homebrew. I bet you have everything you need for it now. I saw some mct oil last friday for 8 bucks for a liter. Do you understand how cheap that is? Do you know how expensive synthol is? Put 2 and 2 together there and get that "ahhhhh......" feeling. You can brew50, 100ml vials of this stiff for about 15 bucks. Want me to write a synthol thread with details of correct use, dos and donts, and a recipe?

Comment

lol dude, I am your exact same stats lol. i normally at 193-195 I am in a cut phase sitting at 180 on the button at 12% im 6 weeks in too. hahaha thats messed up.

honestly i look pretty dang close your avi to... wide big shoulders about the same type of frame. 180 on our frames look pretty good. its a small weight but who cares.

I plan to natural bulk though fall and hit a cutter up before my wedding in may next year.. hoping to be pretty close to that 195 at 12ish of course id take 190 at 10 too... ill have to see how it goes...

are you in a cal deficit?

What's your current weight and bf? I'm 5'10 as well and am 180 with 12%. I've dropped 15lbs in 6 weeks from 195 and look bigger than I was at 195. If I can get to 195 at my current bf, I'll have reached my goal. I wanted to get to 205-210 and that has been my goal for years. But now after this weight decrease, 195@ 12% would be perfect! Fat loss went into overdrive once I started tren/T3.

Comment

Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
                  lol dude, I am your exact same stats lol. i normally at 193-195 I am in a cut phase sitting at 180 on the button at 12% im 6 weeks in too. hahaha thats messed up.

honestly i look pretty dang close your avi to... wide big shoulders about the same type of frame. 180 on our frames look pretty good. its a small weight but who cares.

I plan to natural bulk though fall and hit a cutter up before my wedding in may next year.. hoping to be pretty close to that 195 at 12ish of course id take 190 at 10 too... ill have to see how it goes...

are you in a cal deficit?
                  No kidding! Thats hilarious. I am happy at my current weight, and I look bigger than I did at 195. But if I can get to 195-205@ 12%, I'll be exactly where I want to be. I think it'll take me a couple of years to get there though But yes, I am on a deficit. It wasnt my intenetion to do so, but tren is killing my appetite. For instance, yesterday I slept in and went to grab a burger when I got up. Onthe way I just turned around and went home. Wasnt even remotely hungry. At 2pm, I at a small serving of oats and some peanuts. Worked out at 5pm and then at 6pm ate 6oz of ground beef and 2 hot dogs. Thats all I ate all day yesterday and didnt even snack as usual last night. Guess what Ive ate today? Nothing. About to eat 4 eggs and maybe a half cup of oats.

P.S.- I like being 12% better than 10 or less. I still have slightly visible abs, but I feel great and still look decent in a t shirt. I can get away with eating a little less clean too! I'd definitley follow a log if you made one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
                    EW. No Synthol ever !
                    Because you have a fear of it because of idiots like Greg Valentino and Peter Hiesinger.

Comment

LOL for me i feel like a tiny turd in a t shirt at this weight but I do look pretty jacked and people confuse me for 195 all the time. its funny to tell them im 179 or 181 and watch their face. I like how i feel in a shirt at 190 but i was a lil chunky at that weight.

its summer time i need a lil more visible abs.

I am at 2150 cals and im starting to drop them even more as i am not cutting fast enough , also upping my cardio... if i dont have abs in the next 4 weeks shits going down!! lol

damn dude... im starvn all day long!! esp at night , i dont have carbs after my post workout meal until the next day ... kills me!!!

trying to carb cycle right now, first attempt

No kidding! Thats hilarious. I am happy at my current weight, and I look bigger than I did at 195. But if I can get to 195-205@ 12%, I'll be exactly where I want to be. I think it'll take me a couple of years to get there though But yes, I am on a deficit. It wasnt my intenetion to do so, but tren is killing my appetite. For instance, yesterday I slept in and went to grab a burger when I got up. Onthe way I just turned around and went home. Wasnt even remotely hungry. At 2pm, I at a small serving of oats and some peanuts. Worked out at 5pm and then at 6pm ate 6oz of ground beef and 2 hot dogs. Thats all I ate all day yesterday and didnt even snack as usual last night. Guess what Ive ate today? Nothing. About to eat 4 eggs and maybe a half cup of oats.

P.S.- I like being 12% better than 10 or less. I still have slightly visible abs, but I feel great and still look decent in a t shirt. I can get away with eating a little less clean too! I'd definitley follow a log if you made one.

Comment

Originally posted by magnus
                        Not sure what kind of site this is. Ask me that question and I'm thinking more along these lines...

HA HA HA!!!!!!! Dude, you're right. Now I feel homosexual. Nice catch!

Comment

Originally posted by magnus
                          Not sure what kind of site this is. Ask me that question and I'm thinking more along these lines...

BTW, it says megan fox in the url. Who is that? It isnt the megan fox I am familiar with.

Comment

And look at this symetry

Body of a GOD!

And look how strong he is
                            Last edited by warmouth; 05-24-2013, 10:47 PM.

Comment

The vascularity is through the roof!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X