Clear All

• Olympia 2013 Predictions

So whats your prediction?

1. Phil
    2. Kai
    3. Jay
    4. Ramy
    5. Wolf

Although I think a totally on point Kai will beat Phil.

Phil will take it as usual, but Kai will look better and bigger, but will place second (maybe 3rd due to Cutler being back) because of the politcs involved. I hope Kai wins because he deserved it last year, and I know he will be the part this year.

Comment

1. Phil
      2. Kai
      3. Jay
      4. Dexter
      5. Ramy

Comment

I want Kai to win bad! but i agree he will probable take second

Comment

I like Kai, he comes across as a well spoken, articulate guy and I would really like him to win the Sandow. However I think the grapefruit incident means that he may never win the Olympia. Now I know that politics should not come into it but it does. I'm old enough to remember Aronald wining his last Olympia in 1980 in Sydney. No way he should of won but he did.

Just my thoughts, Roll on September 26th-29th
          Last edited by KIWI; 08-09-2013, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
            Phil will take it as usual, but Kai will look better and bigger, but will place second (maybe 3rd due to Cutler being back) because of the politcs involved. I hope Kai wins because he deserved it last year, and I know he will be the part this year.

Agreed, IMO Kai won it pretty clearly last year. I think it just comes down to the fact that they dont want someone known for doing the things he has done in the past, as the face of their sport. Its sad but true. Im sure if they dug deep enough into all the top guys pasts' they could find a lot of embarassing dirt.

Comment

Kai wouldn't be where he is now if it wasn't for what he did. That's something to respect about him. He did what he had to do in times of stress.

Comment

Working...
              X