Fedor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedor?

Still the greatest mma fighter of all time? I think so, but many have abandoned all the feats he has accomplished. That man was the baddest man on the face of the earth at one time. I think with big upsets, it messes with their heads, not skills. Chuck Liddell I think was a different story, but Fedor was and is still top dog in my book.

Even though he got exposed against Weidman, I would still have to give the nod to Anderson Silva. Granted, Fedor is the single greatest heavyweight of all time (no doubt) but I will still consider ‘The Spider’ a step above what he was able to offer. Close though, I will say that.

Comment

Anderson is great, no doubt. One of the greatest. I Would take GSP over him pound for pound,but I'm a GSP fan. Those filthy Canadians, lol.

Comment

Silva was caught using 2 anabolic steroids - Anderson Silva Tests Positive for Two Anabolic Steroids | Steroidal.com

Comment

I saw that! Androstane and masteron it appears.

Comment

Yes, I would gree that Emilianenko was a great fighet but I live watching old MMA like 121st with Lesnar. He is not that good in WWE now

Comment

Working...
            X