Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am still around!!

Hi guys,

Just wanted to make a quick post stating that I am indeed still around and working on articles for Steroidal.com. Some of you may have been wondering about my absence on the forum over the last year or two. Well, as it happens with everyone, life gets in the way and takes some interesting twists and turns sometimes. I've been busy with that, and have had to take a couple of years off from my pre-med program at school to find a solid steady well-paying job and just work at it for a good year or so full-time in order to save up enough so that I can pay off school without ever having to use loans or lines of credit ever again. I'm right around the corner from landing something really solid, and hopefully will be able to put in some full time work for a year before down-shifting to part time and returning to my studies and the road to becoming a doctor!

I plan on frequenting the boards a bit more often from now on, and am in the middle of working on a few new articles for Steroidal.com. The full time work I previously mentioned may slow that down some in the near future, but I just wanted to let everyone here know that I'm not gone. My focus has been mostly on other things outside of the PED, bodybuilding, and sports performance world as of the last couple years, so I may be out of the loop on anything new that has hit the scene during that time, but I'm guessing there hasn't been a whole lot aside from a few new SARMs and peptides?

Anyhow, wanted to let you all know I'm still here!

- Dan
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
    Hi guys,

Just wanted to make a quick post stating that I am indeed still around and working on articles for Steroidal.com. Some of you may have been wondering about my absence on the forum over the last year or two. Well, as it happens with everyone, life gets in the way and takes some interesting twists and turns sometimes. I've been busy with that, and have had to take a couple of years off from my pre-med program at school to find a solid steady well-paying job and just work at it for a good year or so full-time in order to save up enough so that I can pay off school without ever having to use loans or lines of credit ever again. I'm right around the corner from landing something really solid, and hopefully will be able to put in some full time work for a year before down-shifting to part time and returning to my studies and the road to becoming a doctor!

I plan on frequenting the boards a bit more often from now on, and am in the middle of working on a few new articles for Steroidal.com. The full time work I previously mentioned may slow that down some in the near future, but I just wanted to let everyone here know that I'm not gone. My focus has been mostly on other things outside of the PED, bodybuilding, and sports performance world as of the last couple years, so I may be out of the loop on anything new that has hit the scene during that time, but I'm guessing there hasn't been a whole lot aside from a few new SARMs and peptides?

Anyhow, wanted to let you all know I'm still here!

- Dan
    Glad you're still with us!

The new IGF-1 profile just went up, check it out: https://www.steroidal.com/hgh-peptides/igf-1/

Comment

You've got to be kidding!!!!!!!!! Stay and play a while

Comment

There is this one new steroid...guaranteed to add 30lbs in 4 weeks all the while drying you out. It's called nurdreamadrol. Admin is working on it as we speak! Lol

Comment

Jeez... I thought they were working on that like 10+ years ago. The more things change, the more they stay the same!
          Chief writer for Steroidal.com
          Formerly known as Atomini
          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Working...
          X