App app app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App app app

this beautifully designed forum would do great to have its own app.
    that's from only possible thing I see right now that is keeping this forum from the number one anabolic forum in the world!!!!
    Well that and a more extensive newly worded steroid profiles

I agree. An app would be great. It's kinda messy writing long messages with an iphone

Comment

I will look into this, thanks.

Comment

Forum runner or tapatalk would be good options if the forum could be set up?

Comment

I did some research and the admin just needs to register the forum with taptalk to enable it

Comment

I'm looking into it now to get it the most user friendly I can with mobile devices. Will take some time, but I'll have it done next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowblowjoe View Post
              this beautifully designed forum would do great to have its own app.
              that's from only possible thing I see right now that is keeping this forum from the number one anabolic forum in the world!!!!
              Well that and a more extensive newly worded steroid profiles
              You think our Steroid Profiles need work?

We're adding to them all the time, new profiles are going up next week actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                I'm looking into it now to get it the most user friendly I can with mobile devices. Will take some time, but I'll have it done next week.
                That will be great!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                  You think our Steroid Profiles need work?

We're adding to them all the time, new profiles are going up next week actually.
                  I think Dan needs more to do personally, lol. They are all great. I am constantly reading them over. Very informative, and in fact, nothing else comes close. Due to Dans knowledge of Peptides, Id like to eventually see things to expect with them. GH, IGF, IGF-DES, IPT-141, Melatonan, all of them. Not too much too soon, dont want to get burned out. But peptides, if they are all they are cracked up to be, seem like the perfect "bridge" between cycles.
                  I am loving the site Admin! The profiles tome dont need anything. But because you guys know more about them than myself, I trust that when an update or addition is needed, you guys will add it.

Comment

Working...
                  X