Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
    I JUST WANT A FRICKEN COLOR TOO.
    Well........there's no girls only forum here............so I don't see any reason you can't be pink you big cuddle muffin........
    ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
      Well........there's no girls only forum here............so I don't see any reason you can't be pink you big cuddle muffin........
      D'awhhhh baaaaabe <3

Comment

Before this turns into an "issue"just let me say.....Admin & Dan knew of my knowledge & experience long before I came here......that's why I was harnessed with VET status from day one
        Dan? Dan who?

Comment

So do I get to be an automatic vet too?!

Comment

Also might I add........my girlfriend comment was made based on the assumption that you are Dan & have a sense of humor capable of handling such a joke........

If you're NOT Dan...........I'm sorry

There.........damage control implemented.......

When did you become so PC? EM has your balls in her purse I see.....

Comment

Originally posted by theoneandonly View Post
              When did you become so PC? EM has your balls in her purse I see.....
              lol..........get fvcked shit stain.......

Better?
              ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

lol..........get fvcked shit stain.......

Better?
                No... because you can't be a tough guy after you've shown you're a pussy and expect to be taken seriously.....

Comment

WILL YA'S SHUT UP AND TALK ABOUT SUPPLEMENTS, AAS, OR NUTRITION OR SOME CRAP

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                    WILL YA'S SHUT UP AND TALK ABOUT SUPPLEMENTS, AAS, OR NUTRITION OR SOME CRAP
                    This is the lounge.... we talk about boobies, booties, and non-AAS topics in the lounge. You really are new... lol

Comment

Originally posted by theoneandonly View Post
                      This is the lounge.... we talk about boobies, booties, and non-AAS topics in the lounge. You really are new... lol
                      Naw definitely not new. Just butting in the bickering and being a retard.

My strong suit.

I love boobies and booties

Comment

Working...
                      X