No announcement yet.

post whores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm posing playgirl style in here tommorrow!

Comment

Heck, maybe chip n dales style. Or ron jeremy style!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
        Emron makes a decemt one. If tron were around he could chime in. Buy he's not.
        Like really.... Where the fuck is he

Comment

I'm so sleepy but can sleep. Ambien isn't cutting it tonight. I might throw a couple of benadryls in the mix.

Comment

Ambien? What's that? And I feel ya ok the sleeplessness. My woman left a half hour ago to get her shit for college and when she woke me up to say bye I had the biggest kasplursh of heartburn l... Been up ever since tryig to beat it back

Comment

Ambien is prescribed medication to help you stay alseep. And last night it finally worked a little. I only got a couple of hours of sleep, but Im fine with that. Work has fell through today so I might go fishing.

Comment

Why not just take melatonin?

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                  Why not just take melatonin?
                  Melatonin is a joke for me. And what most people dont realize is that it isnt meant to make you fall asleep. Its proper use is to "reset" sleep patterns. It takes me like a half a bottle to even get groggy. Ill take Ambien anyday, as it is a great way to sleep. I do want to try that Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide though. They say you had better be within 30 inutes of a bed when taking that stuff. It might be the solution to trensomnia many suffer from.

Comment

Melatonin is a joke for me. And what most people dont realize is that it isnt meant to make you fall asleep. Its proper use is to "reset" sleep patterns. It takes me like a half a bottle to even get groggy. Ill take Ambien anyday, as it is a great way to sleep. I do want to try that Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide though. They say you had better be within 30 inutes of a bed when taking that stuff. It might be the solution to trensomnia many suffer from.
                    ... It's the natural hormone that tells your body you're tired as helps you sleep, stay asleep, and sleep deeper. I take one 10mg pills under my tongue and let it disolve then swish the powder and swallow and in 15 minutes I can barely walk.

Comment

It works so insane for me that's why I couldn't figure it didn't work for you. Considering its natural and all. That sucks though.. Ever get to the root of the insomnia ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                        It works so insane for me that's why I couldn't figure it didn't work for you. Considering its natural and all. That sucks though.. Ever get to the root of the insomnia ?
                        Stress! I worry so much that it can be debilitating.

Comment

I don't really want a post whore thread yet because its important to build other sections of this forum as its so new.

Comment

Stress! I worry so much that it can be debilitating.
                            I'm the same way I almost had to go to therapy. Like... If I went for a walk I had to know the time, the pace, how long, how far? I was so anal about things like I wouldn't go to bed unless it was dead on the hour. Like if it was 10:15 and I was dead tired I would have stayed up until 11 so I know when I wake up Ill be able to EASILY calculate how long I slept. Was terrible man.

Comment

It sucks. And I have soe OCDs that make it worse. I try to control things I have no control over. I have days planned out in advance even though I am not ever guaranteed tommorrow. I have to start living and doing what is happening now and let tommorrow handle itself.

Comment

Bawitaba

Comment

Working...
                                X