Quiet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet

It's quiet in here. Where's everyone at!? And how goes the publicity and advertising??

Ya we need to get our member count up!

Comment

Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
      Ya we need to get our member count up!
      Know anyone you can tell to come on here ? None of my friends use forums at all. So yeah.

Comment

Mine nether, most of them get their info from me and im left to do the work, Sad part is most of them take my advice and look better than I do.

Comment

Mine nether, most of them get their info from me and im left to do the work, Sad part is most of them take my advice and look better than I do.
          Genetics and using tons of AAS.

Comment

I guess im missing the genetics...... lol

Comment

You know people LGN. Its soon to happen buddy. With all of the vast information we have here and a staff willing to stay active, its only a matter of time. We already have a very experienced and knowledgeable base of people here, so get ready! Exciting time are coming. Its easy to forget we are a very new forum and other forums have been around for years. Heck, I'm a member of a baseball card forum that started with a handful and now has ove 300, 000 members in 4 years. Its coming so you better be ready!

Comment

Thanks man! I appreciate that. You are right. well we got a pretty good group of knowledgeable people here so far.

They still have baseball cards? lol ( man i used to do that stuff, basketball actually , still have a ton , weird part is i hate basketball) Got a bunch of MJ cards in cases, old skool guys, reggie miller, shaq, larry bird , LOL all them guys...

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                You know people LGN. Its soon to happen buddy. With all of the vast information we have here and a staff willing to stay active, its only a matter of time. We already have a very experienced and knowledgeable base of people here, so get ready! Exciting time are coming. Its easy to forget we are a very new forum and other forums have been around for years. Heck, I'm a member of a baseball card forum that started with a handful and now has ove 300, 000 members in 4 years. Its coming so you better be ready!

Comment

Thanks man! I appreciate that. You are right. well we got a pretty good group of knowledgeable people here so far.

They still have baseball cards? lol ( man i used to do that stuff, basketball actually , still have a ton , weird part is i hate basketball) Got a bunch of MJ cards in cases, old skool guys, reggie miller, shaq, larry bird , LOL all them guys...
                  Lol. Dude, I'm a baseball card freak! I slacked off the past few months. Last spring I was dumping over 1500 bucks a month! I have over 5,000, 000 cards. Over 5000 autographed cards pulled from boxes and packs, and I'd say over 10,000 game used cards all pack pulled. I'm such a nerd. Anyways, my spending was more than I was making so I had to slow it down. I do have some very high end stuff though what a nerd I am.

Comment

Lol. Dude, I'm a baseball card freak! I slacked off the past few months. Last spring I was dumping over 1500 bucks a month! I have over 5,000, 000 cards. Over 5000 autographed cards pulled from boxes and packs, and I'd say over 10,000 game used cards all pack pulled. I'm such a nerd. Anyways, my spending was more than I was making so I had to slow it down. I do have some very high end stuff though what a nerd I am.
                    Dude... $1500 a month? Give me some cardboard and crayons and ill make you all the cards you want for $1500 lolo

Comment

Traffic is going up steadily... Dont worry, I'm on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                        Traffic is going up steadily... Dont worry, I'm on it.
                        No doubting that for a second!

Comment

DAMN!!

Comment

DAMN!!
                            It's sad, I know.....

Comment

Working...
                            X