Tribute to Mini G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribute to Mini G

Dude. I keep looking over your pics in that thread and you really have insane muscle developement. You really need to push it with this diet your on because you are a freaking monster. Get some more pics up in there. I never noticed it elsewhere. But by all means, do buy a razor, ahahah. You have huge traps!

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
    Dude. I keep looking over your pics in that thread and you really have insane muscle developement. You really need to push it with this diet your on because you are a freaking monster. Get some more pics up in there. I never noticed it elsewhere. But by all means, do buy a razor, ahahah. You have huge traps!
    Haha! Thanks bro means alot!! I worked long and hard on muscle growth as I probably should use at least half of that dedication on cutting down. But I'm working on it!! Going to get my BF tested again before I train and update my thread.

As for a razor... You'll have to battle my woman over that one. I want to wax, then shave regularly. She won't allow it. This is the kind of things I like about this new forum. And this is why I'm so motivated to do right by it.

Thanks again! To you, an to all who are here and support each other!

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
      Haha! Thanks bro means alot!! I worked long and hard on muscle growth as I probably should use at least half of that dedication on cutting down. But I'm working on it!! Going to get my BF tested again before I train and update my thread.

As for a razor... You'll have to battle my woman over that one. I want to wax, then shave regularly. She won't allow it. This is the kind of things I like about this new forum. And this is why I'm so motivated to do right by it.

Thanks again! To you, an to all who are here and support each other!
      Bro you are looking good and FYI I use veete once a week much better than using a razor

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
        Bro you are looking good and FYI I use veete once a week much better than using a razor
        Wtf is veete??"

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
          Wtf is veete??"
          Hair removal cream or gel.

Comment

No doubt............you're enormous brother............I'm envious!!!

Can't wait to see you after a hard cut....no homo................ok..........maybe a little.........j/k.......lol

My goal is 300 lbs. / 10%
            ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
              No doubt............you're enormous brother............I'm envious!!!

Can't wait to see you after a hard cut....no homo................ok..........maybe a little.........j/k.......lol

My goal is 300 lbs. / 10%
              That's HUGE! I'm hoping to be 240 at 15%.. That's allowing myself to drop 10lbs of LBM in the process of losing. Lets hope that it doesn't happen anyway lol

Comment

Working...
              X