Sonnen looks like a mini shamrock...lol

Comment

Oh yeah I am watching the prelims

Comment

Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
        Sonnen looks like a mini shamrock...lol
        I may have you hooked?

Comment

Lol, my trainer was suppose to fight shamrock a few months the back...

Ya but I'm not gonna order the main fight

Comment

Lol, my trainer was suppose to fight shamrock a few months the back...

Ya but I'm not gonna order the main fight
            Ken or Frank?

Comment

Ken

Comment

Ken
                I can't believe that guy is still fighting? He has been terrible every since Tito beat him up 3 times

Comment

Appearlntly ken got in some trouble at the time.. He ended up wanting more money then wat they offered..they couldn't come to an agreement I guess.. Never happened , funny part is my buddy's 195 n kens prolly 215.. Ken would have to cut n my buddy was with me trying to put on weight

Ya I dont think he really does fight much..

Comment

Appearlntly ken got in some trouble at the time.. He ended up wanting more money then wat they offered..they couldn't come to an agreement I guess.. Never happened , funny part is my buddy's 195 n kens prolly 215.. Ken would have to cut n my buddy was with me trying to put on weight

Ya I dont think he really does fight much..
                    I have a buddy from my gym that used to be part of Ken's training camp. He was great back in the day but its time for him to hang it up. I understand he probably does need the money though

Comment

I agree he sucks but it def wasnt ufc fight and was cool to get our name out a bit since were a nobody in comparison to ufc as to who came from wat gym. So would a Ben cool

Comment

I agree he sucks but it def wasnt ufc fight and was cool to get our name out a bit since were a nobody in comparison to ufc as to who came from wat gym. So would a Ben cool
                        Oh yeah for sure bro. He is not as good as the younger pro's of now a days but no rookie. The guy has been in wars and has a ton of exoerience

Comment

I agree, if it had happend and I had to bet, I'd put money on my buddy.. I actually helped him start up his first gym n became a trainer there after a few years.. It was cool but I hung up my towel too..it was a phase I guess... But watching this on TV sure gets me going.. Lol

Shadow boxing the TV n shit

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
                          Oh yeah for sure bro. He is not as good as the younger pro's of now a days but no rookie. The guy has been in wars and has a ton of exoerience

Comment

Pat Healy beat jim miller. Choked him out in round 3 wow!

Comment

Damnnnnn!!

Comment

Damnnnnn!!
                                Phil Davis beats Ginny magalhaes by unanimas decision 30-27 30-27 29-28

Comment

Working...
                                X