I Freaking Murdered My Back Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Freaking Murdered My Back Today!

I had one of the best workouts in a long time. I just felt like I am going to have great results. One of those. I went in this order:

T-bar rows 4 sets, 15/12/10/10

Straight arm lat pulldowns (close grip)
    4 sets, 12/12/10/6

Wide grip lat pulldowns 4 sets
    12/10/8/6

Sitting low cable rows 3 sets
    12/10/10

I know, who cares. But I'm so stoked about the weights I got today. I had a monsterous upper back pump and my muscles feel on fire. No doubt I'll experience DOMS (I'm sure mini will ask what this is ). I needed this because I've felt like crap this week. I didt touch a carb pre workout either, which is suprising. In fact, I've kept calories way down today. I've only had 800 calories before and the macro split was 50/30/20 roughly. I just thought I'd share how great today was, and maybe ill just add this stuff to my log. I probably should have done this instead, I didn't even think about it. Anyways, I'm going to enjoy a pizza now for supper to get close to finishing out my macros for the day, then before bed I will eay a bunch of almonds, a small can of tuna, and a handful of fiber one cereal. I should finish the day with about 2500 calories, which is real close to 100 under maintenance. Good day for me. So crazy how a good workout can make up for a crumby day!

Originally posted by magnus
    Good deal buddy. Do you think the tren is kicking in?
    I don't think so. Strength is about the same still, maybe a little bit more. Definitely getting more reps of the weights though. I really hope the tren makes me a lot stronger!

Comment

Bravo Champ...........!!
      ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
        That's awesome!! I love workouts that are so intense you wanna tell the world!

And you're a dick.... What's DOMS?... Really though..

Fml
        LOL!

Comment

Delated onset mucsular soreness.

Comment

what no deads..

Comment

whats a straight arm lat pull down??

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]79[/ATTACH]

That right thurrr
                Thank You mini g.

Comment

ahh ok

might try that one today.. something different..

Comment

Working...
                  X