Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys, I just read through the book Legal Muscle, and I am speechless...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, I just read through the book Legal Muscle, and I am speechless...

I bought the book Legal Muscle (AAS law expert lawyer Rick Collins (Rick Collins - Attorney, Author, Activist and Adventurer) is the author), which is actually 11 years old, and after reading it for a few weeks now, I just finished it about 15 minutes ago. I am honestly speechless, and I don't even know where to start. All I can say is that YOU need to buy this book. You need to buy this book for your friends, your family, your lawyer, your doctor, and everyone you know. The book might be 11 years old by now, but it sheds the most truthful light on AAS and described all of the American AAS laws in-depth. Unfortunately for those of us who do not live in the USA, it doesn't shed light on any international laws, obviously, but it is still an amazing read, and i'm Canadian!

I just thought i'd scan just one, ONE page of the book as a sample for you all to see in order to whet your appetite. I really wanted to scan the last page because the real beauty is in his final closing paragraph, but that is a part you should really read for yourselves after having read the whole book. Anyhow, here's a page I thought i'd scan for you all:

This book needs to be promoted more. Please buy a copy on Amazon.com or something. DON'T try and find a ripped .pdf copy online (there aren't any as far as I know). This guy deserves the money for his work, and I felt this book was worth every penny of the $75 I paid for it. Buy it. Buy it used, new, whatever it takes, just buy it and when you're finished, lend your copy to your doctor, your friends, anyone you know who is poorly informed concerning AAS (which means 95% of the population out there)...
    Attached Files
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

does it have pictures

Comment

Australia's laws are pretty similar i think...

will definitely try to find a copy..

Comment

No pictures, really. I do know that Australia actually has even worse draconian laws in regards to AAS than the USA. Anyhow, the book basically discusses the following topics (in this order):

- The origins of AAS legislation and what specifically went down during the hearings (this section of the book will get you REALLY angry, so much so that although I was absolutely GLUED to the book, I had to put the book down and take a breather a few times because it just got me so angry).

- AAS science: basics for the general understanding, myths debunked, and the real health risks, underground labs, black markets, how the AAS legislation has impacted the market, etc.

- AAS laws: everything you ever would need to know about the laws in the USA. This is the bulk of the book, goes into exquisite detail that I can't even begin to describe here. It explains every American's rights and everything in regards to AAS laws in the USA.

- Impacts and results of the AAS laws.
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

have you read his other book dan?

Comment

He wrote another book? I wasn't aware he did. I know he has a column in Muscular Development he writes in on a regular basis though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
              He wrote another book? I wasn't aware he did. I know he has a column in Muscular Development he writes in on a regular basis though.
              off his website:

Alpha Male Challenge: The 10-Week Plan to Burn Fat, Gain Muscle & Build True Alpha Attitude (Rodale, 2009) is a revolutionary men’s health and fitness book offering
              a 10-week transformation program based on what Rick and coauthor James Villepigue have learned over the course of their decades in the strength and health trenches, with unique contributions from many of the top minds in exercise physiology, sports nutrition and psychology. It’s an instruction manual to build the kind of man these hard times demand: ruggedly powerful and supremely confident; traditionally manly but with modern enlightenment. While a practical diet and exercise book, like all of Rick’s writings it’s infused with provocative commentary on timely social and cultural issues.

Comment

I will be buying this book today! Awesome page you posted. Made me want to jump on this one. Thanks Dan!

Comment

Originally posted by DrBPackenwood View Post
                  off his website:

Alpha Male Challenge: The 10-Week Plan to Burn Fat, Gain Muscle & Build True Alpha Attitude (Rodale, 2009) is a revolutionary men’s health and fitness book offering
                  a 10-week transformation program based on what Rick and coauthor James Villepigue have learned over the course of their decades in the strength and health trenches, with unique contributions from many of the top minds in exercise physiology, sports nutrition and psychology. It’s an instruction manual to build the kind of man these hard times demand: ruggedly powerful and supremely confident; traditionally manly but with modern enlightenment. While a practical diet and exercise book, like all of Rick’s writings it’s infused with provocative commentary on timely social and cultural issues.
                  Very interesting! I know he did indeed write a book on diet and exercise but I had no idea he included commentary on social and cultural issues. I will definitely be buying that one too, then!

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                  I will be buying this book today! Awesome page you posted. Made me want to jump on this one. Thanks Dan!
                  You won't regret the purchase, I guarantee it. Make sure you brace and prepare yourself, because what you are about to read will shock, anger, and sadden you. I knew about everything he wrote about before I bought his book, but only in general. What really makes this book so heavily impacting and worth the read is that he goes into in-depth detail about what you and I already know in regards to AAS legislation. The book is packed with real stories he recalls periodically throughout the book about law abiding, productive, hard-working, taxpaying people getting busted and their lives completely ruined just because they wanted to get bigger muscles in the gym with a bit of AAS use. And not only are these people's lives destroyed, but their loved ones, families, friends, and people who had nothing to do with the issue at hand in the first place. The book is best described as eye-opening, saddening, and infuriating.

I just ordered a copy for my doctor, going to give it to him next time I see him. I think anyone who is involved in healthcare, law enforcement, and politics should be the first ones to read this book.

Comment

I just scanned one of my favorite parts in the book (starts at the new paragraph mid-page). I also needed an excuse to test out my new document scanning app on my phone lol. Here:

Hey this isn't a bad scanning app at all!

Comment

Working...
                    X