Clear All

• How do you feel when....

Your significant other...
    Cooks for you...
    Supports you...
    Gives you nookie time...
    Does something sweet....
    Helps you achieve your dreams....

What's the one thing your significant other does that you can't stand?

I love it! I am the cook in our family, but she does sometimes. She is spot on with everything, and there isnt much gripe I have. She is very supportive of me and anything I do, and she encourages me to do whatever I feel like doing. The 1 thing I cant stand.................wearing her hair in a bun. Thats it!

Comment

Steroidal.com is my significant other

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        Steroidal.com is my significant other
        I hate to have to tell you this, but we've been*spending a lot of time together.

Comment

Oooohhhh........this ssoooo trick / loaded question............... I'M OUT!!!
          ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
            I love it! I am the cook in our family, but she does sometimes. She is spot on with everything, and there isnt much gripe I have. She is very supportive of me and anything I do, and she encourages me to do whatever I feel like doing. The 1 thing I cant stand.................wearing her hair in a bun. Thats it!
            Makes you want to shave her head don't it !?!?!?!?
            ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
              Yes sir it does! There is a hilarious King of Queens episode about this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
                What's wrong with a bun? :s

Comment

Originally posted by Sofie View Post
                  What's wrong with a bun? :s
                  I will pretend you didnt ask that............. Nothing better on a woman that a big ol' baggy t shirt and sweat pants that are about 6 sizes too big with a horrid bun plopped up on top of that head. Nothing says "take me now" like a woman who just dont seem to care. Thing is, they wouldnt be caught dead looking that way in public, but somehow think we should be all snuggly and lovie dovey. Nope. If that attire is good enough for me, then its good enough to go out. Yeah right!

Comment

I will pretend you didnt ask that............. Nothing better on a woman that a big ol' baggy t shirt and sweat pants that are about 6 sizes too big with a horrid bun plopped up on top of that head. Nothing says "take me now" like a woman who just dont seem to care. Thing is, they wouldnt be caught dead looking that way in public, but somehow think we should be all snuggly and lovie dovey. Nope. If that attire is good enough for me, then its good enough to go out. Yeah right!
                    Buns are useful to keep your hair out of your way, I think they are cute. Yeah no one likes that trashy look but sometimes its good to relax with a bun lol just like guys do things we don't like

Comment

Buns are useful to keep your hair out of your way, I think they are cute. Yeah no one likes that trashy look but sometimes its good to relax with a bun lol just like guys do things we don't like
                      Touche. But a bun is nothing a woman should wear if the is "in the mood". I do like a ponytail. But a bun is too "librarian"(in a bad way) or grandma-ish. Women are too pretty to let the hair foil their looks!

Comment

Touche. But a bun is nothing a woman should wear if the is "in the mood". I do like a ponytail. But a bun is too "librarian"(in a bad way) or grandma-ish. Women are too pretty to let the hair foil their looks!
                        Like if I'm pissed off at my hair ill put it in a bun. Lol so I get it. Its like a stay out of my way hair type dealy

Comment

Like if I'm pissed off at my hair ill put it in a bun. Lol so I get it. Its like a stay out of my way hair type dealy
                          LOL!!!!!!!!!! That the way I feel when my old ball and chain wears it. I feel she is ticked off at ME and throws the hair up. I know she isnt, but he facial expressions change when that orb goes up.
                          Another thing, if she does get mad at me, guess what? You guessed it Im sure. The bun goes up! ha ha ha! Everytime we have a disagreement or arguement, that is her way of saying "not tonight". It gets funny.............sometimes

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!! That the way I feel when my old ball and chain wears it. I feel she is ticked off at ME and throws the hair up. I know she isnt, but he facial expressions change when that orb goes up.
                            Another thing, if she does get mad at me, guess what? You guessed it Im sure. The bun goes up! ha ha ha! Everytime we have a disagreement or arguement, that is her way of saying "not tonight". It gets funny.............sometimes
                            Lol aww old ball and chain. Yeah well I don't use it as a " sign " for a not tonight kind of thing. Maybe you just think that's what she's doing when really she's just putting up her hair. Kinda like how men forget to shave their balls doesn't mean they don't want any lol

Comment

Oh yeah. She can be in a great mood but when that bun goes up, she don't look like she is. And she might get a touch snippy because I make it known I no likey.

Comment

Working...
                              X