Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I NEED A MAN OF STEEL COSTUME! HELP Fast and Dan, lol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEED A MAN OF STEEL COSTUME! HELP Fast and Dan, lol.

I know it is extremely nerdy, and I make fun of the geeks that dress up, but I really want a replic MOS suit! I cant seem to find one that looks legit, and the crappy ones that are supposedly similar are way over priced. I thought about making one from DriFit, but I want the raised chain-type material. I know there has to be someone who is making these. It seems that all of the replica makers dont do a very good job in recreating the costumes. Just look at TDK or Bane. I really would like to have one that is very close to exact. Please dont ask why

LOL I don't know anything about this stuff... I do know that you can find really good quality replicas and stuff through a google search, but you'd be paying big bucks. Obviously, the quality would be very high too. You get what you pay for!
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

I have looked so much and cant find areally good replica. This is the best one I found, but it isnt as good as I am wanting:

Man Of Steel Photos by CustomCostumes | Photobucket

I could pull off a good Superman, but I really want one as close to exact as I can find. This one takes 2 weeks to make, and it looks a little baggy and notvery accurate.

Comment

bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast
          Just go get a superman shirt from target for $9.99 and sport that, thats what I do.
          Probably will, but thats not as fun I would really like to do it up right, but there just isnt any costumes out that look remotely close to the real deal.

Comment

Working...
          X