Steroidal.com on Google

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroidal.com on Google

I was searching up other logs of CJC w/ DAC and huperzine, so I typed in "CJC DAC huperzine" into google. 6th result was my thread on these forums. We're moving up in the world! Slowly but surely.

Originally posted by NoBull View Post
    I was searching up other logs of CJC w/ DAC and huperzine, so I typed in "CJC DAC huperzine" into google. 6th result was my thread on these forums. We're moving up in the world! Slowly but surely.
    We're on Google alright! We're on page 2 for most search terms actually, almost page 1.

Comment

Yup, starting to look really good!!
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Can't wait guy! I'm still busting my hump to get new members. Once we are established with exclusive members, were going to soar to the top. We have everything. I have several ideas I think would gather more lurkers, and ideas to become a shepard and lead the sheep. This stuff ibhave in mind needs to bo off the open forum though for now.

Comment

Our google rankings are improving every week. Wont be long until we are ranked very well.

Comment

Working...
          X