Look at what I made. Use it as a wallpaper background or something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump....
    We really need to get these shirts made up. If any staff member wants to PM me, bring it. I'd love to see some shirts in black and blue with out main sites logo on the breast, and this big logo on the back.

Comment

That's awesome is you make one for oxandrolone I'm so making a t-shirt out of it!

Comment

Very Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
          That's awesome is you make one for oxandrolone I'm so making a t-shirt out of it!
          I'll take a shot at that sometime soon!
          Chief writer for Steroidal.com
          Formerly known as Atomini
          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Sofie View Post
            Good job Danny bear lol they are nice, make one for estrogen pweez
            Dan.....I am officially calling you "Danny Bear" from now on......LMAO....
            ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
              NOOOOO!!!
              Chief writer for Steroidal.com
              Formerly known as Atomini
              Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
              "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
                Aww yeah you should see his baby pictures he's a cute bub !

Comment

Alright Sofie.....You got the dirt.....let's have it. pix, embarrassing stories.....the works....
                  ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

K Lets make a danny thread <3 lol

Comment

Working...
                    X