Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL is it me or is the average dude now in-the-know about steroid lingo!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL is it me or is the average dude now in-the-know about steroid lingo!?

I just came across this news article about Dwayne Johnson preparing for the role of Hercules, and they discuss his training and diet regimen. But the best part are the user comments down below underneath the article.

Movie Pictures | Movie Posters - Yahoo! Movies

Some of my favorites:

JeremyK

0users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this comment
    JeremyK • a second agoRemove
    TRENBOLOOOOONEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE!!!!!!
    Brian H

9users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down6users disliked this comment
    Brian H • 27 minutes ago Report Abuse
    Why do the always leave out, his breakfeast of champions, AKA D-bol..And sustanon, and test e, and test a..And androl
    Corpsman7

3users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this comment
    Corpsman7 • 5 minutes ago Report Abuse
    Lets be totally honest here. I like the Rock. Cool dude, but his REAL workout regime includes Dianobol, sustenol 250, HGH, etc. nuff said
    DGman

1users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this comment
    DGman • 12 minutes ago Report Abuse
    They forgot to list another meal in his diet, Testosterone, Dianabol.
    Adam` S

1users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this comment
    Adam` S • 3 minutes 55 seconds ago Report Abuse
    GH stacked with Anadrol 50 and testosterone 400 or sustenon. Doesnt matter even with gear you gotta TRAIN! In fact with gear YOU TRAIN HARDER! Might be using winstrol or equipoise since he is staying lean but GH keeps you lean as well. And hell yea I juice!
    Chaz • 2 minutes 32 seconds ago Report Abuse
    Even with steroids, the guy has to be on a serious program to look that way. And Dianabol comes in 10MG pills dork... And 50cc's wouldn't make a dent. You'd need to do that virtually daily. Plus, he'd get b#$%$ off it so doubt he's using Dianabol. More like Anadrol but only on 6-8 week cycles and he's got someone watching his liver too.
    Is it just me, or have we come a long way from the 99% of the user comments on articles like these being the typical ignorant stuff like "STEROIDS!!" or "i'd like to see how small the Rock's nuts are" or "they forgot to mention his steroid stash". Now we have people actually listing compound names instead of just using a generalized "steroids" catch-all term, this is hilarious. Of course, you still have a good amount of users still making idiot comments about AAS that are way off the mark, but I am very surprised at the amount of people who actually know at least a semblance of what they're talking about!
    Last edited by Dan C; 06-25-2013, 03:28 AM.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Hey everyone, I've got an idea! Let's all storm the comments section and start posting some real in-depth info about AAS and knock the socks off all the ignorant idiots.
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Oh god I am getting a kick out of reading the comments...

David

1users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down1users disliked this comment
      David • 1 minute 35 seconds ago Report Abuse
      Workout regimen: STEROIDS

JeremyK

0users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this comment
      JeremyK • a second agoRemove
      Education regimen: MORON.

Comment

Post comments and link back to Steroidal.com.

Comment

I tried doing that, actually. Unfortunately Yahoo prohibits posting URLs and links under the article comments for that exact reason.

Comment

i think there are just more people using AAS these days...

Comment

It seems to be that way! All of my research that I've done for the articles I've written that cover the social aspects of anabolic steroid use indicate that AAS use is at a higher rate and more widespread than ever before, and that's just from the real raw statistical data gathered by studies. Now we're actually seeing the anecdotal evidence in places like the comments section of articles like the one I linked to.

Comment

Lol! I often respond to these knuckleheads. So ignorant and stupud. If I hear anymore about sustanon, I'm going to puke. Its test! So ridiculous all these comments. Read up on chris hemsworth. Deca, dbol, tren, test, etc. Stupid. I find it funny you poated this because I feel the same way.

Comment

So many people TELL me I'm taking something. "No no, you ARE on steroids. I KNOW." It's funny because I don't remember anyone being there last time I jabbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
                    So many people TELL me I'm taking something. "No no, you ARE on steroids. I KNOW." It's funny because I don't remember anyone being there last time I jabbed.
                    Its sickening. There is a new kid at the gym who i s about 20ish who is obviously on the juice. He is a monster and shredded up pretty well. Anyways, his first day at the gym I heard him making comments that this guy or that guy was on steroids. One of the guyssaid "look at you!" And the guy who said that is not on AAS.

Comment

Working...
                    X