Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    What about you?
    I'm pretty much with you. I feel that the US government is completley destroying itself with the american public (well the ones not relying on unneeded welfare or gov. handouts). That seems to be our biggest issue. I think that the more our government gives these bullcrap handouts, the more the people will rely on them, and in turn will make them be able to get away with anything. This phone tapping for US citizens is just the tip of the iceberg. Before long I can see our troops deployed but the thousands to make sure we do what they say. And no, I'm not a conspiricy theorist nor doomsday prepper. I just can read the writing on the wall. Because of obama being elected for a second term, our healthcare goes to crap. Our social security and medicare is going to be gone. The people who actually need assistance won't be able to get it. And he was re-elected due to out "poverty stricken" citizens. Thats sarcasm. There is so many people here who is perfectly capable of working, but are so lazy that they choose welfare because work is hard....... It has become such a joke. Heck, you can get disability now if you have ADHD. And I'm serious. And people who legitamently can't work due to health reasons can take years to get it, while others who are early 20s can get it at the drop of a hat. This reason is why the government is able to tap our phones and control what we do, all because of these idiots electing this massive government that we don't need. Sorry for that rant!

Comment

A related topic... I am very concerned about how Americanized we are becoming here in Canada. Look at this:

American Cops Don't Belong in Canada | Sean Casey

American cops stomping around on our soil enforcing laws? What is this, bizarro world? The next election can't come faster. Our current prime minister and his party need to be voted out of office. Ever since he and his conservative party have held office, Canada has become increasingly irrational, hysterical, and belligerent in its policies. Our country never used to make decisions like that.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
        A related topic... I am very concerned about how Americanized we are becoming here in Canada. Look at this:

American Cops Don't Belong in Canada | Sean Casey

American cops stomping around on our soil enforcing laws? What is this, bizarro world? The next election can't come faster. Our current prime minister and his party need to be voted out of office. Ever since he and his conservative party have held office, Canada has become increasingly irrational, hysterical, and belligerent in its policies. Our country never used to make decisions like that.
        I'm telling you man, its going to eventually lead to a one world government. Just look. Its happening right before our eyes, and these "welfare"people don't care so long as they keep getting freebies.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
          I'm telling you man, its going to eventually lead to a one world government. Just look. Its happening right before our eyes, and these "welfare"people don't care so long as they keep getting freebies.
          Ding ding ding!!! We have a winner here.

I'll fully admit that I'm not fully versed on the intricacies of the whole Snowden deal but it sure seems to me that all this "treason" talk and "worst revealing of American spy secrets, EVER," bs is just that....bs. The powers that be are just pissed caused he told US, the citizenry, what our own "benevolent" gov is doing to us. That's the important point here to me. He's telling us what's happening on AMERICAN soil. Not what's happening in any other part of the world. Sorry, I think we have a right to know what our own tax $$ is being used for against us. As far as the "treason" talk goes, does anyone here think that our Cat in Chief has done WAY more which could be much more easily construed as "treason" in comparison to what snowden has done? And not just him...pretty much take your pick of ANY career politician. I'd venture to say a sizable portion could easily be brought up on legitimate treason charges. Oh, sorry...that charge is reserved to be used BY the "elite" against us serfs.....Ok, I'm off my soap box now. Sorry for the rant.

Comment

Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
            Ding ding ding!!! We have a winner here.

I'll fully admit that I'm not fully versed on the intricacies of the whole Snowden deal but it sure seems to me that all this "treason" talk and "worst revealing of American spy secrets, EVER," bs is just that....bs. The powers that be are just pissed caused he told US, the citizenry, what our own "benevolent" gov is doing to us. That's the important point here to me. He's telling us what's happening on AMERICAN soil. Not what's happening in any other part of the world. Sorry, I think we have a right to know what our own tax $$ is being used for against us. As far as the "treason" talk goes, does anyone here think that our Cat in Chief has done WAY more which could be much more easily construed as "treason" in comparison to what snowden has done? And not just him...pretty much take your pick of ANY career politician. I'd venture to say a sizable portion could easily be brought up on legitimate treason charges. Oh, sorry...that charge is reserved to be used BY the "elite" against us serfs.....Ok, I'm off my soap box now. Sorry for the rant.
            Very intetesting. When our banks and franny mae are forced to release all the forclosed houses in a few months, it is going to crash our economy anyways. I fear all our money will be even more usless then. So when we pay taxes, it wont be our money they are after, but our belongings. I'm afraid anyways. Ok, back on topic

Comment

So the latest is he's in Russia somewhere. But it looks like his agreement is that he won't leak anymore until he's elsewhere.

Looks as though he's also covered his tracks on what he was able to look at/download as well. The US government still dont know what he's got and hasn't got.

Comment

Working...
              X