Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow look what exists out there in this world: Cordyceps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow look what exists out there in this world: Cordyceps.

Then see this: Cordyceps: attack of the killer fungi - Planet Earth Attenborough BBC wildlife - YouTube

Cordyceps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There even exists something similar for humans (though it is a protozoa, not a fungus like Cordyceps): Toxoplasma gondii - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and see How Your Cat Is Making You Crazy - Kathleen McAuliffe - The Atlantic
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Wow...."alien" species right here on our plant.

Comment

That's the fascinating thing, it's not really alien at all because its a species here on earth, but its like something out of an alien sci-fi movie. It's interesting how little we really know about the world around us. We only really know about 25% of the species on our planet. There are so many other life forms, viruses, and bacteria yet to be discovered. We have actually explored and know more about outer space than we do about what is beneath our oceans. It's very well possible that much of the stuff in sci-fi movies could actually be real, and here on earth.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

This is amazing! Sort of makes me want this myself. I'd like to be a super human/hero.

Comment

I always knew fairies were real and the locnas monster was too! Those stories don't lie lol

Comment

Working...
          X