What are y'all going to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are y'all going to do

For my B-Day this weekend??????? Ha ha. I totally forgot about it until reminded.

Happy B-day bro! Mine was about two weeks ago. I don't know about you but I'm starting to feel the hand of Father Time on me. But, it beats the alternative!!

Comment

Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
      Happy B-day bro! Mine was about two weeks ago. I don't know about you but I'm starting to feel the hand of Father Time on me. But, it beats the alternative!!
      You know, a nice moderate dose of HGH really helps with that .
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Happy birthday war mouth !

Comment

Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
          Thanks man. Thats what AAS is for.

Comment

Originally posted by Sofie View Post
            Happy birthday war mouth !
            Thank you. Where the heck have you been?

Comment

Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed your day.

Comment

Been busy with a school and such lol! I knew you were a Leo too! My birthdays this weekend coming up

Comment

Well happy early birthday! And guess what I did on my birthday? I ended up working til 230 am and missed my party. Whole family was at the restaurant and I missed it

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                    Well happy early birthday! And guess what I did on my birthday? I ended up working til 230 am and missed my party. Whole family was at the restaurant and I missed it
                    What??? They were waiting for you?
                    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                    Formerly known as Atomini
                    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                      What??? They were waiting for you?
                      Yes! I worked from 7am to 230am and didnt even get home til 330. The party started at 6. It did suck. I've been working these weird hours a lot lately.

Comment

Have another party!!

Comment

Working...
                        X