Welcome back Member MKThompson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back Member MKThompson

She had a little dry spell but hope she is able to get some more time in here with us for a while. Welcome back!

I hope so, welcome back!

Comment

She does have a lot to bring to the table. Very strict in her goals and has a good deal of knowledge in her personal use of PEDs. She is here to learn, as she thinks she doesn't know enough(which is awesome) and hopefully will be a valued and contributing member. I will "nag" her via texts if she doesn't sign on, lol. Trying to get our Cotagirl back in here. They'll come around soon enough and be able to blow all other womens threads out of the water!

Comment

I am just now seeing this. And yes, I am back! Sorry about that...had some personal distractions unfortunately.

You all are way more knowledgeable than I am but I have a desire to learn as much as I can and get in the best shape possible. I have alot of people telling me different things which can be frustrating which is why I am here.... I am very strict in my diet (as most people think I am just "weird" for half the stuff I eat, ha.), workout with a trainer and do my own cardio. However, I am not seeing the results I want and feel like I should be seeing. Alot of people just think I am fine the way I am but that is because most people don't have a clue! I have tried some PEDs but did not see the results I should have. This "stuff" is all really a science and with so many contributing factors like diet, workout, etc.
        I am just trying to figure it all out and what works best for me. I am mainly trying to tone now and add definition. Thank you everyone for all of your advice/help. I feel like a nag sometimes with all my questions lol.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
          She does have a lot to bring to the table. Very strict in her goals and has a good deal of knowledge in her personal use of PEDs. She is here to learn, as she thinks she doesn't know enough(which is awesome) and hopefully will be a valued and contributing member. I will "nag" her via texts if she doesn't sign on, lol. Trying to get our Cotagirl back in here. They'll come around soon enough and be able to blow all other womens threads out of the water!
          Would love to have some more girls in here as well that I can relate to

Comment

NEVER feel like a nag. Ask any question you want, anytime and always. This is the only place you need to get proper advice regarding these issues. We aren't out to get your money, but want to help. If it weren't for these guys, I'd have never gotten to where I am now. Most trainers get ideas from magazines and the likes. They just want paid. We don't. We want to assist people in achieving their goals because it is what we love to do! And as far as more women in here, it will happen. But the consensus is that we need a woman/women to be able to "take the reigns" so to speak because most women are more comfortable talking to other women. If you stick around, you could be the go to for the new women who join. And if you can think of anyone that might benefit, that you are comfortable knowing "things", send them over. I keep anonymous to a lot of personal people, but I will send them here saying stuff like, "I found this site that has a lot of stuff about training, diet, steroids, etc. that seems legit and are really good at answering all sorts of questions." Hang in there and be that. I'm working on inviting some women here, I just have to find a balance because I cant just call or chat with any woman being married.

Comment

Working...
            X