• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generation Iron

Generation Iron

Who plans to see this?

I can't wait till its out!

I loved Pumping Iron! First time I ever saw bodybuilders and then I was intrigued and here we are with Steroidal.com!!

I cant freaking wait to see it! In all honesty, I think it will be better than PI due to the fact that BBing has came so far. No way will it take PIs place in the history of BBing, or our influence by it, but it is going to benefit a lot of younger and new guys to the sport. Lets face it, mens overall size competitions are dropping and interest is being lost because of the fitness/physique competitions. I think with this movie it is going to be about the blood, sweat, and tears, not a drama between "The Giant" and the "Darkhorse". I just hope it is honest to the sport and goes "into the darkside" a little bit. I think it would assist in helping people like us shed a more positive light on the subject and not make it out to be "certain death". Cant wait!

Comment

I saw the previews for this a few weeks ago. Even being a female, I am definitely interested in seeing this.

Comment

I'll have to wait until it's out on DVD or on Torrent. Not playing in Canada wain

Comment

Originally posted by MKThompson View Post
          I saw the previews for this a few weeks ago. Even being a female, I am definitely interested in seeing this.
          Woot woot! A lady into a body building movie, heck yeah!

Comment

Its not played anywhere near me. I figured it to not be out yet because it is nowhere to be found.

Comment

Any updates? Anyone seen it?

Not sure its coming to the UK.

Comment

Nothing man. Not here anywhere.

Comment

I haven't gotten to see it. Closest theater was 250miles away

Comment

Didn't play anywhere near me I don't think. No DVD release date yet either.

Comment

Working...
                    X