Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting Thread

Lets talk hunting, ammo and guns of choice for your prey, etc.
    I hunt ducks. They are without question my favorite. Doves, squirrels, rabbits too. But now these big coyotes.......wow. Another thing to remember, turkey season is just around the corner! For birds, I fing a Franchi Affinity in max4 camo to be my favorite. For predators, my completely built AR15 is by far my favorite. And I always have my sidearm. An FN Herstal Five-seveN. Bang! Bang!

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
    Lets talk hunting, ammo and guns of choice for your prey, etc.
    I hunt ducks. They are without question my favorite. Doves, squirrels, rabbits too. But now these big coyotes.......wow. Another thing to remember, turkey season is just around the corner! For birds, I fing a Franchi Affinity in max4 camo to be my favorite. For predators, my completely built AR15 is by far my favorite. And I always have my sidearm. An FN Herstal Five-seveN. Bang! Bang!
    Not much hunting going on this side of the pond!

A fox might get killed, few pheasants, thats just about it here.

Comment

I love big game hunting.....white tail, mule deer, black bear, grizzly, caribou, elk, moose & my favorite....wolf.

My Savage 7mm mag. is my baby. Winchester 160 grain XP3 Ballistic tips.
      ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Admin, you have alot over there! Pheasants are the bomb, and in my parts, all they are is planted birds for specific hunts. I dont do that. However, as a semi professional fly fisherman, I'm dying to get over there to fly fish.

Bear! I really want a 7mm08. Those are bad guns. My favorite round of all time is a lapua 338, but I won't get a gun for that as I dont want to drop 3 bucks a shot. I am in the market for a Remington 700 in a .308 caliber to put a custom stock on and make that thing a sniper rifle. I know it is ridiculous, but I love doomsday prepping type stuff. I have a local gunshot who will build be a silenced suppressor for my AR....as long as the barrel is 18" or more, lol. I told him just to make sure it will still screw onto a gun that has been cut to 14" just in case .

I just love guns period. My FN Five-seveN is my favorite.
        But on topic, I've never been a hunter, and I love looking at deer and such. So I can't really shoot them unless for surviving. Im sold out to duck hunting, and would love to take some forum members out to a new place I have. It is amazing and nothing like ducks. Other than ducks, I like coyote, hog, dove, and bear hunting. We have a huge increase in bears here and not enough hunters. Im learning their patterns and habits, so maybe soon.....

Comment

I poached! Felt terrible, but there was a massive dove eating from my moms bird seeder. I was hungry, and it had to be done.

Comment

Lmao.....you renegade you!
            ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Working...
            X