X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malaysia Flight 370

What are your theories?

Pilots, terror attack, accident?

Seems strange it vanished off the face of the earth, but that area of Earth are some of the most remote in the world when it comes to radar, sea depth, etc...

Malaysia Flight 370: 10 of the most compelling questions - CNN.com

Good read.

Comment

I'm going with it crashing in the Indian Ocean.

Pilot suicide. Or perhaps it was downed by passengers fighting back at something.

Comment

They haven't found any traces of evidence that would suggest a crash of ANY sort, whether it be deliberate or otherwise. Crashed aircraft (especially jet airliners) leave HUGE traces of debris and carnage that is easily identified and noticed. Satellite imagery and search parties haven't found any trace of that. Considering what we've been told about how the transponder stopped reporting (as if it was switched off) some amount of time into the flight as well as other details (such as two individuals identified on board with dodgy/stolen passports), I would say the best hypothesis at the moment considering all evidence thus far leads me to think the thing was stolen. I think it's sitting on an airfield somewhere. For what purpose? Who knows...
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
          They haven't found any traces of evidence that would suggest a crash of ANY sort, whether it be deliberate or otherwise. Crashed aircraft (especially jet airliners) leave HUGE traces of debris and carnage that is easily identified and noticed. Satellite imagery and search parties haven't found any trace of that. Considering what we've been told about how the transponder stopped reporting (as if it was switched off) some amount of time into the flight as well as other details (such as two individuals identified on board with dodgy/stolen passports), I would say the best hypothesis at the moment considering all evidence thus far leads me to think the thing was stolen. I think it's sitting on an airfield somewhere. For what purpose? Who knows...
          Nooooooo....

What about the passengers?

I don't think they have found it because it could be anywhere in 10,000,000 square miles having flown with its fuel.

Comment

Not much new seems to come out of this every day! I wonder if the Malaysian's are equipped to deal with something like this.

Comment

The Aviation Safety Network says at least 88 aircraft have gone missing since 1948 - and never been found.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...any=true#gid=2

Comment

New data suggests the plane went down in the Indian Ocean. Took the already spoken about south corridor and then ended.

Comment

122 pieces of suspected debris now found by a French sat.

Comment

Really curious how this will end :s

Comment

Originally posted by drake40 View Post
                      Really curious how this will end :s
                      An Australian ship seems to have detected sounds consistent with a black box. Seems they're getting closer.

Comment

I think our govt knows what's up and this is a bunch of bs. Just doesn't want the public to know

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
                          I think our govt knows what's up and this is a bunch of bs. Just doesn't want the public to know
                          There is always a conspiracy theory. I'm pretty sure its at the bottom of the Indian Ocean, but I have no clue why it was turned around and flown down there.

Mystery.

Comment

I must say, now I think its pretty fucking mental they haven't found a single trace of this plane!!

Comment

Now the "pings" they heard wern't actually legit and from the aircraft...

I can't imagine what the families are going through.

Comment

Working...
                              X