Happy Birthday Steroidal.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Steroidal.com

Just thought I would bring to attention that we've been going strong for right around a year now! Seems like only yesterday (we all got banned) lol!
    Thanks to everyone that has become a part of this fantastic site and I hope for many more years of getting (and giving) advice. Congrats Admin!

Wow, it's been a whole year already. Truth is that technically we're older than a year. In fact, I remember writing articles for a solid 4 - 6 months prior to the official launch for Steroidal.com. But yeah, officially we are a year old. Look at how many articles and how big the site has grown since then. It's great!
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      Just thought I would bring to attention that we've been going strong for right around a year now! Seems like only yesterday (we all got banned) lol!
      Thanks to everyone that has become a part of this fantastic site and I hope for many more years of getting (and giving) advice. Congrats Admin!
      Yes, we're about a year old now!

Well done to all of you!

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
      Wow, it's been a whole year already. Truth is that technically we're older than a year. In fact, I remember writing articles for a solid 4 - 6 months prior to the official launch for Steroidal.com. But yeah, officially we are a year old. Look at how many articles and how big the site has grown since then. It's great!
      Yeah, Steroidal.com was purchased as a domain late 2013.

Big site now and still being worked on daily. We're actually working on articles right now, blog posts and redesigning the profile section.

Comment

Working...
      X