American Journalist Beheaded In Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Journalist Beheaded In Iraq

The Islamic State are trying to use the same terror tactics Al Qeada used in Iraq years ago. Graphic brutality.

James Wright Foley, Kidnapped Journalist, Apparently Executed by ISIS - NBC News

I'd like the USA and UK to go into Iraq again and kill every single one of them. But thats what IS wants, another war.

Correction: They want another war like the way we've been fighting the past 10 years. If we let our guys, "do their thing" and stop letting the old men in suits, sitting in DC play war, we would kill every single one of them. And with these "people" that is the only way to deal with them. Compromise/diplomacy is nonexistent with these "people." Its nothing more than a sign of weakness. They will end up murdering thousands, if not tens of thousands, of us before we finally decide to really take it to them. By that time, it may be too late. Can you imagine what our society will look like when the cells are activated here? It will be complete pandemonium. It'll make the crap happening in St. Louis look like a 6 year old's birthday party. I heard a soldier say once that we would never make any real progress in this "war" until Americans cheapened the value of the enemies life.
    Last edited by OdinsOtherSon; 08-20-2014, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
      Correction: They want another war like the way we've been fighting the past 10 years. If we let our guys, "do their thing" and stop letting the old men in suits, sitting in DC play war, we would kill every single one of them. And with these "people" that is the only way to deal with them. Compromise/diplomacy is nonexistent with these "people." Its nothing more than a sign of weakness. They will end up murdering thousands, if not tens of thousands, of us before we finally decide to really take it to them. By that time, it may be too late. Can you imagine what our society will look like when the cells are activated here? It will be complete pandemonium. It'll make the crap happening in St. Louis look like a 6 year old's birthday party. I heard a soldier say once that we would never make any real progress in this "war" until Americans cheapened the value of the enemies life.
      These IS militants wont go away I'm afraid.

Perhaps the USA is slowly going to put "boots on the ground" again in Iraq.

Comment

Flatten the whole country

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
          Flatten the whole country
          I pretty much feel the same.

Tell locals and inhabitants of the villages, towns and cities to leave and give them a deadline. Anyone who's left can join the carbon cycle.

Comment

I think this US action in iraq will evolve into sending in ground troops again. There is no other way to defeat IS.

Comment

Yep. No way around it

Comment

I quit watching the news a few weeks ago just for a break from the depression. I found out about this fridaynight and got so mad that I just stopped fishing and fumed. This nonsense bothers me so bad that I would honestly turn mercenary and go after all I could. Of course when I got captured I would no doubt be tortured and murdered, but this crap has to be dealt with. Maybe we need a civilian organized militia with no rules or engagement to go wipe a bunch out. Have you guys seen the "coexist" bumper stickers? Yeah right. They should be banned as well. I am so disgusted with seeing all these bafoons have done to people. Even little, very young children, just because they were christian. I saw a few picture that really made me nauseous.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                  I quit watching the news a few weeks ago just for a break from the depression. I found out about this fridaynight and got so mad that I just stopped fishing and fumed. This nonsense bothers me so bad that I would honestly turn mercenary and go after all I could. Of course when I got captured I would no doubt be tortured and murdered, but this crap has to be dealt with. Maybe we need a civilian organized militia with no rules or engagement to go wipe a bunch out. Have you guys seen the "coexist" bumper stickers? Yeah right. They should be banned as well. I am so disgusted with seeing all these bafoons have done to people. Even little, very young children, just because they were christian. I saw a few picture that really made me nauseous.
                  I wholeheartedly agree! Politicians should not be allowed to influence or make decisions in making war once THEY have decided it is necessary to intervene militarily. They get to decide to use the military but shouldn't be allowed to tell the military how to do their job.

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree! Politicians should not be allowed to influence or make decisions in making war once THEY have decided it is necessary to intervene militarily. They get to decide to use the military but shouldn't be allowed to tell the military how to do their job.
                    I think they should all have to have an immediate family member on the front should the decide to declare war. Lets take the business interest out of war and make it intimately personal and see how many of these wars are truly worth fighting. Also this half measure BS once war is declared does nothing. You would think Viet Nam taught our nation something - but apparently it didnt or whatever it did has quickly been forgotten.

Comment

I think we should televise on middle eastern tv a group of captured terrorists, line them up in front of a hole, show the bullets getting dipped in pig blood, and blast those suckers! And say that if you continue beheadings and terrorism, if we catch you, this happens.

Comment

Well this has snowballed!

Another British hostage just lost his life.

Terrible, vile bunch of humans that ISIS lot are. Kill every fucking one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                          I think we should televise on middle eastern tv a group of captured terrorists, line them up in front of a hole, show the bullets getting dipped in pig blood, and blast those suckers! And say that if you continue beheadings and terrorism, if we catch you, this happens.
                          Exactly what it is rumored that Gen. Pershing did to mu$lim terrorist in the Philippines.

Comment

Exactly what it is rumored that Gen. Pershing did to mu$lim terrorist in the Philippines.
                            Sometimes I think that the only way to beat those terrorists is be just as brutal and terrorise them like they try to scare us.

They admittedly love death, so surely you must face them with another group of the same mindset to beat them.

Comment

These people are living with a 7th century mindset. Imho, anyone that doesn't come to terms with the fact that this is a war of civilizations (or civilization vs. barbarism) is so far behind in the reality of what we're facing that they'll never understand it until the blade is at their own throat. This isn't a U.S. problem...this is a global problem. Hell, Scotland Yard just uncovered a major plot by mu$lims in Great Britain to behead random people in the street. In Oklahoma just about a month to six weeks ago, a recent convert to the "religion of peace" beheaded a co-worker, AT THE WORK PLACE, and was working on another before he was stopped by a person with a gun. All because no one wanted to hear what he had to say about converting to i$lam. And oddly enough, that story has simply evaporated from the headlines. We've not heard a peep about that incident in the past 2-3 weeks. The world better pull its collective head outta its collective @$$ and start dealing with these animals, just like you said Admin..."be just as brutal..." if not more so.

Comment

Working...
                              X